3

PoV: Tails

  Sonic was coming home. This was actually happening. I felt so happy to see my big brother again. I wanted to ask him about everything that happened.

"Sonic's coming home~ Sonic's coming home!" I sang as I cleaned up his room a bit.

  I had always kept it ready for him, now I just did a little dusting and changed the sheets.

"He's been gone for two years, what has he been doing?" Silver asked.

"I don't care so long as he's back now," I replied.

  Tap tap tap! The door was being knocked on. I opened it right away. G.U.N agents were there.

"Where's Sonic?" I didn't see him.

"He'll be here in a few minutes," they replied, "we'd just like to make sure he gets to you. You may want to invest in some serious, serious, therapy for him."

"Why?" I asked.

  I regretted asking. According to what they knew, the found Sonic in some old guys lair. He had been tortured while there. They didn't know for how long within the two years it started. It was almost three years now. They placed a kennel in my living room, handed me a key and left. Rouge and Shadow stayed behind, with us.

"Sonic? It's me Tails," I looked past the metal door to the kennel. Sonic looked lifeless. He didn't react into my words at all, "Sonic?"

"They injected him with a sedative. Mostly for the checkup and bath," Rouge explained, "He might not wake up for a while."

"Why is the door locked?" I opened it. Sonic looked so weak, it made me want to cry.

"That was G.U.N's idea," Shadow stated, "Tails, he's been traumatized. He won't go back to himself right away, he might never be entirely himself."

"Sonic," I reached my hand in to pet him, "I'll help you, I promise. I'll be the big brother until your better, okay?"

"Oh sweetie, it's going to be okay," Rouge wiped my tears, "Sonic's going to be fine."

---

  The others showed up later. None of them, but Sticks, believing Sonic was home. Amy and Knuckles stood in shock that he was here. He was still asleep, even though the sedative would have worn off by now. I didn't care, if he needed rest then he would get rest.

"He looks terrible," Knuckles said, "looks like he can't handle things without us."

"Don't say that," I pushed him away from the kennel, "you better not hurt his feelings when he wakes up, got it."

"Okay okay, sheesh," I ignored him as I hear some shifting inside the kennel.

  I sat myself in front of its open door and waited. I was so excited to just have him here after so long.

PoV: Sonic

  I opened my eyes, my cold metal floor was replaced. I didn't like that change, there was white under me instead. I didn't understand what was going on. Where am I? What's happening? What does the Professor want me to do now?

"Will you shut up, you might scare him."

"He really is a weakling then."

"Shut up!"

  I whimpered, yelling. Yelling always meant bad things. I didn't want any bad things to happen.

"Amy you scared him," I heard so many voices. I didn't like that.