Screw John And Screw My Mom. Who Gives A Shit About What They Say Anyways?!

The Jacks and I decided to go on a walk together. The boys asked me 'cats or dogs' and little questions like that. About mid-way though the walk Gikinsky held my hand. I looked down at our hands and then looked up at him and smiled like a freak. He laughed and looked at me again.

"You know Skylar. You really are beautiful." Gilinsky said with a smile

"Oh, um thank you. You are too, wait no. I mean, uh..." I said stopping myself. I then looked down at the ground and just kept walking.

The Jacks laughed and then Gilinsky said,

"You're not like the other girls..."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I said with a little smile

"Like you don't really give a damn. Just fuck it! You don't really just automatically fall for the jock because he's hot, but because of who he is."

"We'll not all girls are like that." I said with a little laugh

"Yeah. I guess not." Gilinsky said smiling at me.

"Damn it Jack! Now I really want a girlfriend!" Johnson complained.

"You'll get one. Defiantly." I said smiling at him.

"How do you know?" He asked trying be a little bit sassy.

"Cause you're really funny, you're cute, you can sing, and you're just you."

"Fuck you. Why you gotta make me sound so sexy?" Johnson asked laughing.

Gilinsky and I just laughed for a while. On our way back from the walk Gilinsky asked,

"Why the fuck does your brother act like a dad...?"

"I honestly don't know. Our dad left us when he was 10 and I was 7. I think he just wants to be the man of the family..." I answered

"Oh. Okay."

"He really banged a girl after dating her for three days?!" Johnson asked

"Yeah..." I said

When we got back to the house the boys said bye and I walked in the house. My mom was giving me the look of death.

"What?" I asked.

"John told me about Jack, Gilinsky that is." He said in her bitch voice.

"What about him?"

"He does drugs." God. She sounded so full of herself. Like she was 100% sure that he did drugs

"Um. No, he doesn't. Where the fu-"

"Language!" My mom shouted at me

I rolled my eyes and kept on talking,

"Like I was saying, he doesn't do drugs and he never has." I said clenching my fists.

"Then why did John tell me he did?" She asked.

"Because he's John and he do anything to get me in trouble. He's just pissed because I fucking told you about him and his little girlfriend. Jack has never done and drugs mom!"

"I don't want your attitude missy!" My mom said

"And I don't want yours!" I said practically screaming.

"Go to your room!" She shouted

"I'm already going there!" I shouted back

"That's it! I forbid you from seeing that boy again!"

"We'll I kind of go to school with him, so that's not really gonna work." I said slamming and locking my door...

I told the Jacks about my mom and how she's a bitch. I fell asleep talking to them around 11:26...