Cedar Point Bae

We all eventually went up to our rooms and fell asleep. It did take me longer to fall asleep because I have insomnia though.

The next morning I was the first one awake, I ate some breakfast then got ready today. When I had everything done I woke up the Jacks by barging in their room and saying,

"Wake up bitches, it's time to fucking rock this nation!"

"What..?" Johnson asked in a small voice.

"Get the fuck up." I answered.

"Yea...." Johnson started but fell back asleep.

I then jumped on his bed and said,

"Get your fucking ass off this bed and get ready!"

"Fine." He said rubbing his eyes.

"Yayyyy!" I said getting off his bed to wake up Gilinsky.

When I got over to him I sat on his bed, rubbed his back a little, then said,

"Bae. Get the fuck up."

"You're a lot nicer to Jack than me." Johnson said.

"Yeah but you kept going to sleep." I responded.

He nodded 'yes' and then went in the bathroom to take a quick shower. I then went back to walk up Gilinsky. I poked him a couple times and he shifted his body. I then whispered to him,"Baby. It's time to wake up." He then slowly opened his eyes and when he noticed I was there he smiled and sat up. I kissed his cheek and he got up. I left the room to let him change and just sat on the couch waiting for people to come down stairs.

Johnson was the first one to come down. I asked him what he wanted gri breakfast and he asked,

"Do you have cereal?"

"Yeah. What kind?" I asked back.

"It doesn't really matter. I like cereal." He answered.

"Oh. Okay. Um then come over here and pick what cereal you want."

He nodded 'yes' and eventually chose Honey Nut Cheerios. I got him a bowl and the milk. He put it all together and I put it all back. He ate at the counter, and when he was about to take his first bite Gilinsky and my mom came down the stairs..

When everyone was downstairs and ready to go I practically screamed and ran to the van. I sat in the back back if the can waiting for everyone else to come out.

They eventually did. Gilinsky sat next to me in the back with Jordan. Johnson and Kate sat next to each other in front of Jack, Jordan, and I. Then there was my mom and Mrs. Taylor. The other boys just took John's car. While we were in the car driving to Cedar Point I put in my head phones and listened to some good music because my mom was playing shit. I played games for a little bit but then turned off my phone and put my head on Gilinsky's shoulder.

When we got to Cedar Point and parked I made Johnson get out of the car so I could get out and I started walking to the front. When I got to the front I waited for everyone, when they got there I took my ticket and walked to the entrance. I gave my ticket to the person at the front and walked in. When we all were in I took Gilinsky's hand and I said to everyone,

"Start at the back. Then people get here they usually just start at the front. So back."

"Is it just us?" Johnson asked.

"No. We have to ride rides with John, Akex, and Tyler for everyone to be able to have a ride buddy." I answered.

"Oh. Okay." He said.

"Yeah. Mom were gonna go now."

"Okay. Don't die." She said.

"We won't."

I then lead everyone to the back of the park and listed two roller coasters we could go on; Maverick or Mean Streak. We eventually all agreed on the Mean Streak. (people only chose it because of a less wait)

We then walked up I the roller coaster. Right when we got up to the roller coaster another group I people were going on, so, we picked where we wanted to sit. Gilinsky riding with me, Johnson riding with Kate, Alex riding with Jordan, and John riding with Tyler.

When it was our turn to go on the ride and the gates opened everyone waiting got on and waiting for the ride to start. When we started going up the hill Jack and I put our hands up, when we went down the hill and when everything really started there were some screams here and there. I laughed most of the time though.

When the ride ended and we ended up where we started we all left the roller coaster to go on another ride...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N; Okay first of all, I'm sorry, school started on Thursday and I promise I'll update as much as I can! And second, sorry it's boring. I thought it'd get more interesting, but I promise it'll be better next chapter!!!