Ew. Her...

When we got to Jack he was staring at something. I turned around to see what it was, it took be a couple minutes, but I eventually realized that it was Marisa with someone else. I turned to Jack looked him in the eyes and hugged him. He hugged back. Gilinsky was completely lost until I told him after Johnson and I stopped hugging him. Gilinsky gave Johnson a hug too. I recommended that we left the park, but Johnson said that he didn't want to.

"Are you sure..?" Gilinsky asked.

"Yeah.." He answered.

"Okay.." He said.

We stayed at the park for about 20 more minutes, then Gilinsky got hungry. We went to Chipotle and got some food, when we were done eating we walked around town for a little bit. We eventually went to my house and just sat on the couch and talked. Our conversation was interrupted wen my mom came back inside (she was watering the plants) she asked,

"Would you two boys like to go to Cedar Point with us? John is having two friends, so I thought it would be fair."

"Um. Let me ask my mom. And thank you for the invitation." JJ said.

"Yeah. I'm going to ask mine too." Gilinsky said smiling.

"My mom said if was fine. Thank you again." Johnson said.

"Yeah. I can. Thank you."

"You're welcome boys." She said smiling.

Then, John walked in the room.

"What are they thanking her for...?" he whispered to me.

"She invited them to Cedar Point with us." I told him.

"Oh." He said looking down at his phone.

"Oh. And boys, there are going to be two other girls and one other parent so there is an equal amount of people for the rides." My mom continued.

"Okay." They all said at the same time. I laughed a little bit and looked down at my phone.

"Wait. Who?" I asked her.

"Mrs. Taylor, her daughter, Jordan, and Jordan's friend, Kate." She answered.

"Oh. I like them." I said.

"Yeah. They're really nice girls."

I smiled and scooted towards Jack. He put his arm around me and kissed forehead. John sat on the chair next to the chair I normally sat on and texted who in guessing was Alex and Tyler. He was practically attaching his phone, so I'm guessing he was going on a rant about how he doesn't want the jacks to come. But, I could honestly care less. I was just to happy that they were coming with us..

John eventually put down his phone and got some water. He was mad. when he's mad he usually just sits on his chair and drinks water.

I decided to text the boys because what I was going to say would be stupid to verbally say.

Me:"You guys need to figure out what you're gonna wear!"

JG:"Cloths"

JJ:"I was actually think about it. (Cause there are gonna be girls there. Really only reason) I think I might where what I was when I first met you. (My pinkish shirt (that says California) and my black shorts.)"

Me:"I like that outfit :p"

JJ:"Why thank you."

JG:"Okay. I'm just gonna go nude."

JJ:"I bet you Skylar would like that. *Slurp Slurp*"

Me:"JACK!"

JJ:"I had to. Sorry not sorry."

JG:"I don't know. Skylar would you?"

Me:"I don't know."

JJ:"Yes you do. *Slurp Slurp*"

Me:"Maybe."

JJ:"Okay, we all know that's a yes."

JG:"Enjoy the view bae."

Me:"What about all the other girls?!"

JG:"Fuck.. Fine. I wear cloths..."

JJ:"Jackkkkk! You make her sad."

JG:"I'm sorry. :("

JJ:"Bra. She's heart broken."

JG:"Um. I don't think so."

JJ:"YOU THINK WRONG!"

Me:"We'll okay then..!!"...