Bitch Get Your Own Man!

Jack and I decided to go on a little walk. Just the both of us. We went to the park, but a different park that we've been going to. The type of park with the fountains, tons of people, and little Ice cream shops.

While we were there a whole bunch of girls were flirting with Jack, so I held his hand, and kissed his cheek a couple of times. When we got ice cream there was this one girl, she flirted with Jack, she tried to kiss Jack, and she tried to give MY man her phone number! I eventually called her out saying,

"Will you stop?! He's dating me! Get the fuck away and get your own man!"

She looked at me and said,

"Excuse me?! When did you two start dating?! He's way out of your league! Why the hell would some piece of meat want you?!"

"Okay first of all you're a little bitch. Go fuck yoursel-"

Right then Jack cut me off saying,

"We started dating 2 weeks ago thank you very much. And I want her because he has a nice personality, I want her because she's perfect in every way, and I want her because she's not like you. Now, let me ask you a question, why the hell would anyone want you?"

My mouth was wide open and she just looked at him and ran to her friends.

"We'll she ruined the God damn mood." Jack said sitting on a bench.

"Yeah.." I said sitting next to him.

"Do you wanna just see a movie or something? The Movie Theater's right over there." He asked.

"Yeah. Sure! What movie?"

"I don't know whatever you want to see."

We looked at each other then I asked,

"You wanna go there and pick a movie while were inside?"

"Yeah. Sure." He said.

When we got to the Movie Theater we just decided to watch 'Earth To Echo'. When we sat down Jack pointed out Johnson and Marisa.

"Guess they went on a date too." He said quietly. I nodded in agreement and followed him to our seats. We were sitting 3 rows in front of Johnson and Marisa and they noticed Gilinsky and I. I heard JJ say,"Is that Jack and Sky? Oh my God it is!" I think JJ was calling my name but I still don't know. He then started throwing popcorn at me and I turned around to look at him.

"What?!" I asked.

"Oh. Just seeing if it was you guys." He said.

"Yeah. It's us." I said with a smile.

"Guess you guys had the same idea as us!" He said.

"Yeah. We actua-"

Then I was cut off someone telling us to be quiet...

After the movie there was a whole bunch of popcorn and candy in front of us because I accidentally dropped it all... Oops. Jack and I just walked out like nothing happened. When we were out side we waited for Johnson and Marisa to come out.

"Certain people are real douche bags." I said loud as they guy who told me to be quiet walked by us. He looked at me then kept walking.

"Yeah.." Marisa and the boys said laughing. We all had a little conversation then we just walked around.

When we were walking the girl came up to us again.

"Don't you get it? I don't want you!" Jack said as she tried to hold his hand. (He put it in his pocket)

"I know you do. You just don't want to admit it because your girlfriend is right there."

"I. Don't. Want. You. I'm happy with who I have right now. I love her. Not. You. Now, do need me to spell it out for you? Just stop trying. I. Do. Not. Want. You. And. I. Never. Will." He said.

She then went to get friends and the four of us just walked to the park. When we got there JJ and Marisa disappeared, so Jack and I went to the tree again...