Basement Times

I stopped playing my game wen there was a knock on the door. I got up and walked to the door slow so I would make the boys mad. When I was at the door I unlocked it slowly and opened it even slower. I heard Tyler say,

"Oh my God, just open the freaking door."

"Fine." I said swinging it open.

"Oh. We'll hello there sweet thang." Tyler said as he walked in.

"Hi." I said back look him dead in the eyes.

"What? Are you slowly falling for me?!" He said with excitement.

"Nooooooo! I'm just looking at you. Nothing special." I said back.

"I know you want me. Admit it honey." He said flipping his hair trying to best-called 'hot'.

"If I did id be lying." I said walking back to the Jacks.

"She's playing hard to get." I heard him say to Alex.

I rolled my eyes and texted In the group chat saying,

Me:"Jackkkkkkkkkkk!!!!"

JG:"Which one..?"

Me:"You."

JJ:"I'm so loved.."

Me:"Awe. I'm sowwy bae!"

JJ:"Haha it's fine."

JG:"Okay. What??"

Me:"Put your arm around me."

JG:"Okay.. I was gonna do it anyways, but why? To make Tyler jealous?"

Me:"Yeah."

JG:"Oh. Okay."

Jack put his arm around me and we all just kept on talking in the group chat.

JJ:"*Kiss kiss*"

JG:"We'll okay then. Do you want me to kiss her or something..? Cause I can do that."

JJ:"Well, not here. PDA much."

JG:"Were in her house.. Not like were at an amusement park making out."

JJ:"Says the guy who was making out with his girlfriend at a park behind a tree."

JG:"..."

JJ:"You need some ice for that..?!"

I then started laughing. I shot up from the chair and covered my mouth because my laugh came out weird. I said,"Oh God!" And went to the basement. The boys and down after about 2 minutes. When they were down stairs they both said,

"Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!" at the same time.

"What?" I asked.

"You're freaking basement!" Johnson responded

"Oh. It's okay.." I said.

"Okay?! You have a Pool Table, a PingPong Table, Xbox, giant TV, some really nice chairs over there..., a second kitchen, and a freaking bar!" He practically shouted.

"And..?"

"Are you people freaking rich?!" He asked.

"No." I said back.

"Then how do y-"

"We just have it." I said cutting him off.

"We'll okay then!" He said back.

The Jacks then went 'exploring' in my basement with so much amazement it was funny. I sat on the couch and watched them play pool for a while then got bored so texted my friend, Ashley. She had to leave after about 4 minutes to go to her grandmas house that had no wifi.

When the boys finished their game of pool they sat next to me and we all played 'Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare' on the Xbox.

"Skylar, don't you dare." Gilinsky said as I was about to shoot him.

"Sorry bae." I said as I shot him right in the back.

"Love is really a beautiful thing." Johnson said laughing.

"NO!" I practically screamed as Johnson killed me.

"YOLO!" He screamed back.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" We heard Alex scream.

"MAKE ME!" I screamed back.

The boys laughed and we continued our game. When we were done we got some food because Mr. Johnson was hungry and we just watched some movies.