Dont go

THANK YOU!!! I know its not alot but I just checked and I have 6 reads!!! please comment and tell me what you think and I know some words are spelled wrong. Its because I didnt know how to spell those words or I mistyped them. And if you do comment and I dont comment back then message me or you could DM me on instagram...my instagram name is @directionerforevrr btw im a private user on instagram so you would have to follow me first but I do follow back.

Kate's pov

I was bleading so much from Harry. I thought he was gonna kill me!!

"Why did you come back" I asked Louis. I didnt really know what was going on, I felt super dizzy from losing to much blood.

"So I could have pizza" I think thats what Louis said but like i said I was really dizzy and didnt know what was going on but before I knew it Louis picked me up and carried me to his house.

Eleanors pov

I was at home thinking whdre Louis was. He is 2 hours late now! He is gonna be in huge trouble when he gets home.

Then he came home with this girl.

"Where have you been?!?!" I yelled at him.

"I was saving her" he mumbled.

"Why is she here???" i asked him.

"And who is she????" i shouted.

"Her name is Kate, And I love her" He said.

Louis' pov

By then Kate was alright and she wasnt bleeding anymore but we both knew that this was just the beggining