Zayn And Eleanor's Date

Eleanor's pov

I had just woke up and I looked at my clock. 9:48 a.m. So I decided to get up and make breakfast for myself, Louis can make breakfast for himself.

Zayn's pov

I woke up around 11:15 a.m. I got up, made a few peices of toast and ate it. Then I sat on the couch and watched some t.v.

                    *2 hours later*  (2:00p.m.)

I went to my room and opened my closet and picked my shirt...after 5 min. of looking I finally chose a light blue shirt with some jeans and boots.

Eleanor's pov

It was 2:00 so I started to get ready for my date with Zayn. I opened my drawers and chose a light pink top with some skinny jeans. Then I did my make-up. I did smokey eyes and magentia lipstick. And my nails already had a french tip. By the time I finished getting ready it was 2:45. So I left the house and started walking to Apple Bee's.

Zayn's pov

I was walking to Apple Bee's at 2:30 and got there at about 2:45. If theres anything Ive learned about dating is ALWAYS BE EARLY!!!!! at about 2:50 Eleanor got here.

"hey" I said, trying to "play it cool".

"hi" Eleanor said.

"How have you been" I asked her.

"Great, How have you been?" She asked.

"Good, Good" I said.

Then the waiter came.

A/N(I just chose a random name for the waiter and decided not to add him to the character list)

Randy's pov

"Hello, Im Randy and I will be your waiter today can I get you anything to drink?" I siad to the lovely couple...At least Ibthink they are a couple...

"I'll have a lemonade" The man said.

So I wrote it down on my notepad.

"And for you dear" I asked the lady sitting with him.

"uhh, I'll have a water" The woman said.

"alright I will get those out to you as soon as possible." I said after writting down the ladys drink.

Eleanor's pov

After Randy left our table Zayn and I looked at the menu to see what we wanted to order. I decided I was goibg ti have a chicken breast salad.

Then I put my menu down.

Zayn's pov

I saw that Eleanor knew what she wanted to eat and I decided I would have a cheese burger with tattor tots. Then I also put my menu down.

"So what do you want to eat?" I asked

"I was going to order the chicken breast salad, What are you going to order?" She said.

"A cheese burger with Tator totts" I said.

Then we waited for Randy back. The pkace was pretty busy so I understood why it was taking so long for him to come back wuth our drinks.

Randy's pov

I wasnt super busy, I just forgot about them but when I remembered I brought them there drinks and asked what they wanted to order.

"I'll have the chicken breast salad" The girl said.

" And I'll have a cheese burger with tattor totts" the guy said.

"ok I will get those right out to ya" I said after writting down both orders, then I walked to the kitchen, ripped off the ordering ticket and put it on the waiting list...then I went on break.

Eleanor's pov

I sipped my water then played with the lemon that came on the side of the glass.

"Eleanor?" Zayn said.

"yeah?" I said.

"I love you" Zayn said.

I smiled and kissed Zayn.

"I love you two" I said

And Zayn smiled very big.

Zayn's pov

SHE KISSED ME!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!! NOTHING. AND I MEAN NOTHING. COULD RUIN MY DAY.

Then Randy came back with our food. He gave me my cheese burger and Eleanor her salad.

We ate our food, then we paid...well I paid for both of us then I went home and she went home. But she gave me her number.
Eleanor's pov

THE DATE WENT GREAT!!!!! AND THE KISS WAS SO AWESOME!!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!! IM SO EXCIDED FOR WHEN HE TEXTS ME!!!!!!!