Chapter 19

Harry's pov

"I bet they arnt coming" I said.

"Yes they are, They are family, Louis, Eleanor, Kate, Niall...They are my family. And you trying to break us appart, isnt cool, Our family will never change no matter what you do. And you'll just have to live with that." Zayn said.

"I will destroy your family" I said.

"NO YOU WONT" Eleanor yelled.

"Yes, Yes I will" I said. I picked up Eleanor and threw her in a small room. Then walked back to Zayn.

"WHERE DID YOU TAKE HER???" Zayn yelled.

"why would I tell you?" I said.

Kate's pov

I was really worried about Zayn and Eleanor. I know what Harry is capible of.

"I'm scared" I said really quietly. I started crying.

"Dont worry" Niall said.

Louis didnt say anything. I looked up at him and he was crying also. I looked at Niall and he was crying to.

"I miss them" Louis mumbled.

"Me too" Niall and I said at the same time.

Harry's pov

Eleanor was crying. I walked into the room that I threw her in.

"If I put you back in the room with Zayn will you stop crying? Its really annoying" I said.

She nodded her head. I picked her up and threw her next to Zayn.

Louis' pov

"Call Harry again" I said.

"Ok, On speaker?" Niall said.

"Yeah" I said.

Niall got his phone out and called Harry and put the call on speaker.

"What" Harry said after answering.

"What are you going to do to Zayn and Eleanor if we dont give you Kate?" I said.

"I'll kill them" Harry said.

"I'm coming" Kate said. She left the house and started running to Harry's house.

"KATE WAIT" I yelled as I was running after her.

"No!!" She yelled.

"AT LEAST SLOW DOWN" I yelled. Niall ran past me and grabbed Kate.

"LET ME GO" Kate yelled.

I caught up to with them.

"Kate, He could kill you" I said.

"I dont care, I'd rather have one person die instead of two" Kate said.

I hugged Kate.

"I love you so much" I whispered, Then I let her go.

Kate's pov

I kept running, and running, and running.

                        Harry's house

I finally got to Harry's house, I knocked on Harry's door, He opened the door, pulled me in the house and threw me in his basement where I saw Zayn and Eleanor.

"Kate no!!!!" Zayn yelled.

"I had to" I said.

Harry came down to the basement, untied Zayn and Eleanor and put the ropes on me instead. He made Zayn and Eleanor leave.

Louis' pov

Niall and I were standing outsidr of Harry's door when Zayn and Eleanor came out, I hugged Eleanor and Niall hugged Zayn, Then I hugged Zayn and Niall hugged Eleanor.

"He, He has Kate" Zayn said.

"I know" I said.

"Should I call him again?" Niall said.

"Yeah, On speaker" I said.

"Ok" Niall said. He out the call on speaker. Harry answered after about 4 rings.

"What?" Harry said.

"Let her go" I said.

"No, Would you like to join her?" Harry said.

"NO!!!!!" I heard Kate yell in the background.

"Yes" I said.

"Ok" Harry said. Then he hung up.

I stoid in front if the door. Harry opened it and pushed me down the stairs into his basement. I saw Kate, She was crying.       I ran over to Kate and hugged her. She was tied up. Then Harry came down the stairs.

"Please dont hurt him" Kate said.

"Shut up" Harry said as he tied me up just like Kate.

"It's ok Kate" I said trying to calm her down.

"Shut. Up" Harry said.

I heard the door break.

"CLEAR." I heard men yelling.

"god d*mnit" Harry said under his breath.

"CLEAR, CLEAR, CLEAR" I heard liads if man yelling. Then a man came down to the basement.

"DROP THE WEAPON" He yelled.

Harry had the gun pointed at me, Kate was behind me.

"I'LL KILL THEM" Harry yelled.

"DROP YOUR WEAPON" The man yelled again. He had a gun pointed at Harry.

Loads more men came down stairs/ The basement. They all pointed their guns at Harry.

"YOU DONT WANNA DO THIS SIR" One if the men yelled.

"Harry dropped the gun. A women came in and got us out of the room.

"How did you know he was trying to kill us?" I asked the Women.

"The blonde boy called us" She said.

We got outside and Harry came outside a few seconds later in handcuffs.

Kate and I hugged Niall.

"Thank you" Kate said.

"Dont thank me, Thank Zayn. He's the one who told me Harry had a gun" Niall said.

Kate hugged Zayn tightly and Eleanor came behind me and hugged me from behind.

Sorry I know its not as long as the other chapters but it adds a lot of drama!!♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ What do you think will happen next? TELL ME!!!!!