It Begans...

Kate's pov

"Hey Emma." I said as I walked to Emma's room.

"Kate!! You look so pretty in your dress!" She said as she saw me in my beautiful blue dress.

"Thanks, I cant wait for my date with Harry!! What are you going to wear for your date with Louis?" I said.

"This." she said smiling and holding up a teal shirt with black sparkily leggings.

"oh my god that will look wonderful on you!!!" just as I said that I heard a knock on the door.

Harry's pov

I knocked on the door waiting for it to open when i heard Kate and her friend  talking to each other.

Emma's pov

I heard a knock on the door so i went downstairs in my teal t-shirt and sparkly leggings and opened the door.

"oh, hi are you here for Kate?" I said.

"yeah, Im Harry" he said smiling.

"Im Emma, ill go get Kate, do you wanna come in?" I said opening the door more.

"uh...sure" he said as he stepped inside.

"Kate will be down in a second and if someone knocks will u please let him in?"

"sure" he said.

"thanks" I said as I ran back upstairs.

"Kate, Harrys here" I said.

"yay!!!!!" she sais as she ran downstairs.

Harry's pov

I smiled so big as I saw Kate run down the stairs but then someone knocked and then, I saw Emma run down the stairs and then she opened the door.

"Hey Emma" I heard the boy at the door say.

Louis' pov

I came into Emma's house and I saw this curly haired boy entering the bathroom

"Oh, this is Kate" Emma said as she pointed to a BEAUTIFUL girl.

"hi, Im....umm........" I couldnt remember my own name!!!

"Louis" I heard Emma say.

"Yea, Im Louis" I said as I was checking Kate out.

Harry's pov

I saw the boy checking Kate out so I put my arm around her

"Hi, Im Harry" I said to the boy who was checking my girl out.

"oh, Hi Im Louis" he said staring at Kate.

Kate's pov

"I forgot my purse" I said hoping Louis would help me look for it.

"I'll help you look!!!!!!!"  Louis said emeditly then followed me up the stairs after getting a dirty look from Harry.

"thank you" I said while I was smiling

"Your welcome" he said then he kissed me. "Im so sorry" he said

I didnt say anything back. All I did was kiss him back and then I whispered "I love you"