Just the Beggining

Kate's pov

I was listening to them argue but I knew Louis' sister didnt want me there.

"I guess I will just punish both of you then" I heard his sister say.

Louis' pov

"LEAVE HER ALONE" I yelled. I have never stood up to her. Ive always been to afarid to stand up to her.

"Shut up Louis" she said, Then she took Kate away from me and ran to her room with Kate. She has a knife in her room.

Eleanor's pov

"Were gonna have lots of fun!!" I said after locking the door to my bedroom knowing that Louis would try to get in.

"w-w-what are you gonna do to me" She was scared and she had dry blood on her face. She had just been hit, But that didnt change anything I was still going to cut her stomach.

Louis was banging on the door. He wanted to get in but He wont.

I grabbed my roll of ducktape, my knife, and 2 strong pieces of rope. I put ducktape over Kates mouth to muffle her screams, I tied up her hands and feet so she was defenceles then I lifted up her shirt and grabbed my knife and started cutting a flower on her stomach. It looked horrible but it also looked painful which is what I wanted. From the moment I started the flower to the second I finished it she was crying and screaming.

Then I untied her arms and feet and I ripped off the ducktape and unlocked the door.

Louis' pov

Right when Eleanor opened the door I ran to Kate. I knew what Eleanor did but I didnt think she would do it that much!!

"Baby are you ok!??!!?!" I yelled when I was right next to Kate.