Chapter 26 (Kate and Louis' wedding)

List Of Characters

Meghan (girl)

Hannah (Girl)

Geraldine (Girl)

Lanay (girl)

Connor (Boy) (Preacher)

(They already ordered everything, took care of the dead baby, and changed into the tux's and dresses) (This might be one of the last chapters)

Louis' pov

I was standing where the groom and bride is supossed to stand. Waiting for Kate.

Kate finally came, The music played, Everyone stood up, Zayn was walking Kate down the aile. Kate looks beautiful.

The guys in the row not encluding the best man is Niall, Ashton, Calum, Michael, Ed, And Luke, We know there is supossed to only be 3 but there best friends.

In the girls row is, Eleanor, Emma, and a few of  Kate's other best friends, Hannah, Meghan, Lanay, And Geralidine (sorry if I spelled your name wrong), And Lanay. (Btw these really are my best friends, except Eleanor I dont know Eleanor Calder  :(    )

Kate finally got to where were supossed to stand. Zayn stood in his spot.

"We are here to day to bring Kate Malik, And Louis Tomlinson together, If anyone has a problem with them getting married speak now, Or forever hold your peace" The preacher said.

(Harry is in jail again btw)

Everyone was quiet.

"Ok" Connor said.

(I have no idea how weddings work so I'm just going to skip a bunch of talking and go to the kissing part) (And I'm skipping the vows)

"You may now kiss the bride" Connor said.

I moved Kate's veil and kissed her, The audence clapped.

"In 10 minutes the reception will start" Connor said.

Kate and I walked down the aisle and went to a dressing room to change. (different changing rooms) Ichanged into a different tux, I left the dressing room then waited a few minutes for Kate, She came out wearing a light blue shorter longer dress. (shorter in the front longer in the back)

"Ready?" I said.

"Yeah" Kate said as she smiled.

Kate and I walked down the hall where the reception was.

All the other people were already there.

"Hey Kate, Congratulations" One of Kate's friends said. I didnt know which one was which though

"Thanks Hannah" Kate said.

"Your welcome" Hannah said.

"That dress is so pretty Kate" Another one of Kate's friends said.

"Thanks Geraldine" Kate said.

"No problem" Geraldine said.

Another girl hugged Kate.

"Hi Meghan" Kate said.

"Hey Kate" Meghan said.

"Wheres Lanay?" Kate asked.

"What?" Lanay said. She was behind Kate.

"Hey Lanay" Kate said.

"Hey Kate" Lanay said as she smiled.

"We should all go to lunch sometime" Hannah said.

"Encluding the boys, They are cute" Geraldine said.

"One of them is my brother, The blonde on is called Niall, Liam is Eleanor's friend, Ed sheeran likes Emma, And the rest of them are in 5 seconds of summer" Kate said.

"I love that band!!!!!" All of Kate's friends said.

"Me too!!!!" Kate said.

The reception went on for about an hour more, Kate was talking with her friends, She got drunk, So did her friends, Everyone but Kate and I were staying at a hotel...I drove home with Kate.

"Lets have sex" Kate said.

"Your drunk and you have no idea what is going on" I said.

"I dont care" Kate said.

(she knew what Louis was saying)

"Kate...I cant" I said.

"Yes you can" Kate said.

"Prove to me that your not drunk" I said.

"How?" Kate said.

"I dont know...Walk on a line?" I said.

"Ok" Kate said. She put a yard stick on the floor and tried to walk straight on it.

"You cant do it" I said.

"Fine" Kate said.

Kate walked up to her room, I followed, We got in bed and fell asleep.

(Sorry for the short chapter....Weddings are boring to write...in my opinion same with Harry being in jail...anyway Thanks for reading this far)