Chapter 17

Kate's pov

We were just standing in the hallway hugging...I was mostly hugging Louis and Zayn was mostly hugging Eleanor.

Then we stopped hugging.

Louis decided to try and make me eat more...

Louis' pov

I wanted Kate to eat more but I knew it would be hard to do so I asked Zayn to help me. Zayn said he would.

Zayn picked up Kate and took her to the kitchen and I followed behind them.

"Let me go!" She said.

"No" Zayn said as he put her down. Luckily I was behind her because she tried to run away.

I grabbed her and she started crying.

"Babe please dont cry" I begged her.

But she just continued to cry.

"Zayn I cant do this, I hate seeing her cry" I said as I pulled Kate into a hug.

"I still can though, I'll make her eat and you do know she's just crying to try and get out of eating, Right" Zayn said.

I pulled Kate away from him.

"Dont make her eat" I said.

"C'mon Louis, She needs to eat." Zayn said.

I looked down at Kate who had her face burried in my shirt/stomach, Then looked back up at Zayn.

"Fine..." I said after letting go of Kate.

"No!!!! Please No!!!!!" Kate yelled.

"Im so sorry babe" I said.

"Kate you need to eat, Either your going to feed yourself or I'm going to feed you" Zayn said.

"I cant go through with this" I said trying to get Kate away from Zayn but Eleanor grabbed me and took me out of the kitchen.

"KATE NO!!!!!!!" I said trying to reach out for her when Eleanor was pulling me away.

"Kate I'm doing this because I care about you" Eleanor said.

"Zayn, Please let me go" I heard Kate say.

"I cant" Zayn stated.

"Let me go Eleanor" I said.

"Louis Its for her own good" Eleanor said.

My shirt had a dark spot on my shirt from Kate's tears.

Kate's pov

I wasnt crying to try and get out of eanting...I was crying because I knew Niall and Harry wernt done with me and I was afarid of what they would do next.

Zayn pinned me on the ground and looked around to see what he could make me eat.

Louis' pov

"Eleanor, I want to help Zayn."  I said.

"Promise?" Eleanor said.

"Yes, I promise" I said.

"Fine" She said before letting me go.

"Thanks" I said as I was going into the kitchen.

Kate looked at me, Her look was saying "please dont" but I had to.

"Are you going to help?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah" I said after looking at Kate.

"Okay, Will you grab something for her to eat" Zayn said.