Title

7:30

That's when he always comes in
Every Monday through Friday, you'd see the doors part at 7:30, and he'd stride in, trench coat billowing behind him.
He'd disappear behind the nonfiction shelves, only to emerge with a pile of books ten miles high. He'd plop down in a chair and begin reading.
Rose had nothing to do. Well, nothing she wanted to do. Like the man, she also had a pile of books ten miles high next to her. But of course, they weren't for entertainment but for being returned to their snug homes on the shelves. Rose sighed and got up to do it anyway.
She remembered the first day that he came in. He had stood there, hands in his pockets, looking confused.
"You lost, mate?" Rose had called out to him. He looked her way and grinned.
"Ah, yes, could you direct me to the nonfiction section?" he asked.
"It's right over there," she replied, gesturing behind her. "Looking for anything in particular?"
"Anything on Physics or Chemistry. "
"Look for books that have call numbers in the five hundreds or six hundreds. They should be somewhere around there."
"Thanks."
He winked at her as he passed. It sent shivers down her spine. For whatever reason, Rose just couldn't stop staring at him that night...
"Ahem." Rose blinked out of her daydream and saw a middle aged woman standing in front of her, looking displeased. She scrambled to scan the woman's books.
"Have a nice day," she called. The woman grunted and stormed out the door. Rose sighed and sat back down.
"Some people just don't have any respect," said a voice behind her, making her jump. She turned and saw him standing there. He grinned. "The name's John, but you can call me Doctor." Rose smiled shyly.

Have you ever met someone and immediately known that they're going to change your life forever?

A/N: It has been almost 3 years since I stopped writing fanfiction. I don't watch Doctor Who anymore and I hardly ever read for fun. I started this in middle school and now I'm going to college next year. I wanted to mark this as completed just because I know it personally annoys me when fics that haven't been updated in years aren't marked as completed. When I went to do so, I found this chapter in my drafts and figured I'd touch it up a bit. So it looks like this AU is the end. Thanks for all the love and positivity.
xoxo
G