Hungry for more?

Jason's POV

Emily's trip stretched to a whole month. Three weeks more than she said it would. I was going to miss her but something has been occupying my time. More like someone. That someone being my boss.

I got ready for work like normal. I decided to change it up and get ready outside the bathroom. I walked around the house in just my towel. It was fun air drying. You can feel all the air swallow up the water droplets. Then you can just feel how smooth your skin becomes.

I was cooking breakfast with just a towel too... It was a bad idea. Hot oil does not mix with nipples. I heard keys rattle and thought it would be mother. I

Emily dropped her bags and ran up behind me. She hugged me from behind. I ended dropping my plate but it wasn't the only thing that dropped. I turned around not noticing the towel had dropped. I tried to hug her then she backed away.

She picked it up and wrapped it around my waist. "Wouldn't want you to get cold. Now give me a hug." She smiled. Her smile was so beautiful and so loving. Not as loving as- GOd.

"I thought you had 2 weeks left. Not that I'm complaining." I kissed her forehead.

"I missed you too much to stay. So I hurried my work and got onto the next flight. I didn't want to tell you in case it did end up taking a month. Plus to see your cheeks turn red is adorable."

She knew me all too well. Good thing I have horrible portion control. I was able to share my meal with her. It wasn't long till i got up to leave.

"I can't believe you have to go to work this early. I want you to stay." She tugged on my arm and used her sad puppy dog eyes.

"You know I can't but we can do dinner."

"We should do lunch too."

"I have plans... plus you probably need to get home and settle in."

"Do you have plans with Mack?"

"No."

"Then who, a new friend perhaps?"

"Something like that."

"Is this person from work?"

"Yes, they are." I kissed her cheek and left out the door. I felt the need to keep it a secret for some reason. I won't tell anyone till I know if Mel actually wants to be friend. I don't want to get my hopes up for nothing.

Mel's POV

After that dream, I cannot face Jason. I feel like I farted in front of my whole staff. I don't even know what to take from the dream. I was confused in so many which ways. I needed to talk to Neo about it. He'll decipher it for me. He's like my Joseph. He can interpret anything.

I planned on lunching with Jason again but I knew I had to bail. I couldn't tell him why I bailed or even that I'm bailing. I'll just meet a client during lunch and have a late lunch. But... who would tell him. My secretary.

Coast was clear. Jason was nowhere in my sight. I could go eat lunch. I walked out my office and to the elevator. During my ride I stopped on a floor. I avoided eye contact and look at my phone.

"Oh,boss. I'm glad I caught you. I had something to do so I have to take a late lunch. Sorry i'm missed our lunch. If i would've known earlier I would've cancelled. It was rude of me. I try to never stand a lady up."

It was Jason. I was supposed to avoid him. Stupid!Stupid! Stupid me!

"You're a business man. I expect you to be busy. It's no problem, I had something during lunch anyway-"

Stupid me! I should keep my big mouth closed. I was so close to being rid of him.

"I guess it's fate." Jason chuckled. "We should do lunch as normal then."He smiled so innocently.

"I'm not hungry. I came down to get coffee, only."

"That's so disappointing."

"It is. I hope you enj-" My belly growled. It was loud too. I held it but what was done, was done.

"It sounds like you're hungry." Jason smirked.