🚀 Chapter 1 🚀

With all the smiles you brought me, I never thought you could cause me so many tears
_______________________________________________
_________

-Corbyn's POV-

I cried into my pillow, tears wetting my pillow as my heart ached. My heart in so much pain that I couldn't sleep nor eat. My heart shattered into a million pieces because of one person.

One person who I trusted, who I loved, who I never thought that could bring me so many tears with all the smiles they put on my face.

But that's life. Hits you where you least expect it to.

I'm Corbyn Matthew Besson, I'm 19, in college, my best friends are Zach Herron and Daniel Seavey. I love them to death even though they can get annoying. I'm bisexual. Zach and Daniel are actually together. And you will get to know me more as time goes on.

I picked myself up from bed and went to the bathroom.

I took a look at myself in the mirror and was disgusted by what looked at me. I had bags under my eyes, my eyes were red, my cheeks were red and puffy. And I looked like a total mess overall.

I turned towards my shower and turned on the water to warm. I needed this. A warm shower to drain out my thoughts.

I lived in an apartment with Zach and Daniel. Three bedrooms but they use only one. And I pay for it. But Zach and Daniel are in charge of the groceries. I come from a wealthily family. My father sadly died from an airplane crash. My sister and brother are scattered everywhere, I am located in Georgia, my sister is located in France, and my brother is located in California. Our parents owned a massive business that I plan to take over as soon as I'm done with college. But for right now, my dad's best friend is in charge of it along with my mother. They both work together to own it and keep it running.

My mother has not found a partner since dad. She's still heartbroken. He had died 2 years ago. It's still something we aren't over. Our family suffered a huge setback. And it wasn't easy with the media asking how we were. Our father was well known and the media definitely wanted answers but our family wasn't ready. Not then, not now. I don't know when or if we will be ready to talk about it without tearing up or breaking down.

I stripped out of my clothes and went into the shower. I put shampoo in the palm of my hand and started to wash my hair.

But my mind betrayed me and started to play flashbacks of her. Our moments together and how happy she made me. All the smiles and laughs we had. And that caused me to breakdown again.

I washed my body and my hair once more and got out of the shower. I exited my bathroom and went to my room that was connected to my bathroom. I walked to my closet to pick out an outfit. But before I could make it to my closet, my phone dinged signaling that I had gotten a message.

I turned directions and headed towards my phone that was on my night stand, fully charged.

From Dani Boy:

Get ready, headed to our place in 30 so we can go to a party. No ifs or buts. Your coming and final. Oh and Zach is coming!

I groaned but headed to my closet. I knew my friends and they were stubborn. So if they said something, nothing would change their mind.

It was probably a party before school started again. It was the last couple of weeks of July and we went back in August 7th. I was dreading it. I had a couple of classes with her and I wasn't ready to see her face. At least not yet.

I picked out black jeans with a black shirt paired with my checkered vans. I know, I know, a very colorful outfit but can you blame me? I'm not exactly in the happiest mood.

I went into the bathroom to do my hair. Right as I finished, the doorbell rang. I grabbed my phone and put in my pocket then headed towards the door.

"Let's go man," said dani as he held Zach's hand.

"Where did you go guys go anyways?" I asked them as I closed the door behind me, locking the apartment.

"We looked for school supplies but forgot our wallets," Zach laughed as I joined him.

"Who's ready for this party?!" Cheered Daniel as we climbed into the elevator.

"It's just a dumb party dani. Nothing is gonna come out of it expect for a stupid hangover tomorrow morning." I rolled my eyes as the elevator doors closed.

Little did I know that this wasn't a dumb party. It was the party that would change my life. And not only did I get a stupid hangover, but I also got hooked that night. Hooked on a guy named Jonah Marais.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My jorbyn book is out! Please comment and tell me how the chapter is! It would mean so much to me!

I love you guys so much, don't forget that. If you ever need anyone, message me. I'm here for you guys

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana 💜✨

I'm so nervous! I always get nervous publishing a new book! I've tried writing this a little different from what I usually write. I hope you guys still like it doe 💜