🚀 Epilogue 🚀

I may not have been your first date, your first kiss, or your first love, and that's fine, because I just want to be your last
_______________________________________________
_________

-3rd person POV-
(Years later)

"Jayden! Jason!" Corbyn called out to his twin boys. "Natalie!" Corbyn continued, calling his only princess.

"Coming papa," he heard his sixteen year old daughter.

Soon footsteps were heard. Yelling, screaming, and fast steps were approaching the kitchen were Corbyn was located.

"I win!" Natalie screamed as she was the first one that entered the kitchen.

"Aww dang," the Twins said as they came into the kitchen. The two eighteen year olds kissed their sister's top head and headed to sink to wash up. Natalie soon following behind them.

The three kids sat on the table waiting for their daddy to come so they could eat as a family. Corbyn served the food already for his children. Not him just yet nor his husband.

"Bean I'm home!" A voice yelled through the house then followed by the door closing.

"Daddy!" Natalie screamed and headed to her dad. Everyone else following behind.

Natalie is a daddy girls. She's always been. Ever since she was little. Things never change. The same goes for the twins. They are papa's boys. Corbyn being there for them through everything. Of course Jonah was as well. But Jonah being away at work for most of their life during the day was hard for them. Only seeing him at night was tough. So they depended on Corbyn more as he stayed home taking care of the kids.

When Natalie came two years later, Jonah realized he spent to much time at work and less at home. So he cut his hours short. Being there for Natalie more.

"Hey princess," Jonah greeted his daughter.

"How was school?" Jonah asked as he kissed the top of Natalie's head.

"It's school daddy. It was hell," Natalie said, rolling her eyes as her twin brothers agreed as her dads laughed.

"Hey dad," the twins said together then looked at each other. "Stop that," they both said at the same time then rolled their eyes. "I said quit," they both said as the family laughed.

"Let's have dinner," Corbyn said as everyone headed to the kitchen. But Corbyn was pulled back by his husband.

"Hey baby," Jonah greeted his husband, pecking his lips.

"Hey jo," Corbyn whispered, blushing. Years later and they still have that effect on one another.

"The Seavey's are coming over." Jonah said as Corbyn eyes widen.

"Why didn't you tell me?! I only set up the table for us. I gotta go," Corbyn panicked as he left and set the table for the Seavey's. Jonah Laughed as he heard Corbyn panic to his kids. The kids cheered once they found out that their cousins will be coming over.

"Set up the table please," Corbyn said to his twins as Natalie helped Corbyn serve food on six other plates. Along with his and his husband's.

Jonah opened the door once he heard the doorbell go off.

"Jonah!" Jack cheered, not seeing his best friend for a week.

"Hey jonah," Zach and Daniel greeted Jonah. Zach, Daniel, and Jack were all in a relationship and they absolutely loved it. Their three kids did as well. They had Drew and Justin, same age as the twins and then they had Lucy, same age as Natalie.

"Uncle Jonah!" The kids yelled as they screamed Jonah's name and tackled him into a hug.

"Hey Little Seavey's," he greeted them as they groaned.

Soon everyone was all sat around the table, enjoying the food Corbyn had prepared. Corbyn always made sure to make extras in case the Seavey's would come over unexpected. It happened frequently.

Later that night, Jonah and Corbyn laid in bed. All cuddled up, enjoying their presence.

"I love you my love," Jonah announced, pulling Corbyn closer to his chest.

"I love you to my sweet," Corbyn said, wrapping his arms around Jonah's waist tighter as he laid his chin on his chest. Looking up at Jonah as Jonah looked down. 

And then they said the line they've been saying for the past few years. Remembering each night how they found one another.

"Thank god for me becoming hooked," they said their line before both fell into a peaceful sleep. A smile on both of their faces. Their kids smiling as they heard their dads say the line that held so much meaning as they passed their room. A simple sentence that held so much meaning that everyone knew their story.

Who would have thought that it would begin with Jonah Marais and Corbyn Besson simply becoming hooked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And that marks a book done
Thank you to all who have supported and read this book. It means so much to me ♥️

Comment

Vote

And follow me

-Mariana

I love you guys so much and don't forget that

♥️♥️

Expect another chapter of me thank you guys! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️