🚀 Chapter 5 🚀

My best friends are like fairytales, they've been there since once upon a time and will be there until forever after

_______________________________________________
_________

-Corbyn's POV-
-two weeks later, first day of college (hes a sophomore in case u forgot)-

"Bean! Get up! We have class this morning!" I heard Dani yell through the house causing me to groan an annoyance. Someone remind me why I went to college again?

Even though I wanted to stay in bed and sleep til I turned 45, I climbed out of bed and headed for my closet to pick out an outfit. I had showered the night before because I absolutely hated showering in the morning. In my mind, if you shower in the morning, you are not to be trusted.

I stood in the middle of the my closet as I rubbed my eyes, trying to get the sleep out of them. I stretched my hands over my head as a yawn escaped my lips.

I looked around my closet and finally decided on an outfit.

I decided on black tight pants, a black shirt that writing on it in white that I couldn't care to read this early in the morning. But I mean I bought it right so I must have liked what it said when I decided to buy it. Anyways, I grabbed my black, white and red sweater to go over it that said 'true' on it and paired my outfit with my zebra yeezys.

Once I was dressed, I went into my bathroom and did my hair

Once I was dressed, I went into my bathroom and did my hair. Once my hair was done, I left the bathroom, went to my bedroom that was connected to my bathroom, grabbed my book bag and phone. I slipped my phone into my pocket and put one handle of my book bag over one shoulder.

"Breakfast?" Asked Zach as I met him and Daniel in the kitchen.

"Yes please," I nodded at him.

He set down a plate of pancakes and eggs in front of me.

"Thank you," I told him as he sent me a smile.