🚀 Chapter 14 🚀

And with you, I can be myself

_______________________________________________
_________

-Corbyn's POV-

I looked around my room and groaned. I should just cancel. This date had me anxious, nervous, and made me want to jump off a cliff. I had never been this nervous for a first date.

Jonah had texted me saying that he was gonna take me on a date tonight. To dress comfy but warm. Atlanta was becoming colder and colder by the day. Winter just around the corner.

I paced in my room as clothes littered all around my room.

"What's up with you?" Daniel Asked me as he and Zach walked in my room.

"Jonah is taking me on a date. I don't know what to wear." I stressed out, pulling at dyed blonde locks.

"Whoa calm down Corbyn. We'll help you. Now stop pulling your hair before you end up bald. And trust me, Jonah won't like you bald. Heck no one will." Zach said as he laughed causing me to glare at him.

Zach and Daniel headed into my closet. I continued to pace but didn't pull my hair. I didn't want to end up bald after all.

"Alright, go take a shower." Daniel said as he walked out of my closet.

I nodded and headed into my bathroom. I turned on the water to the right temperature for me. I stripped out of my clothes and hoped into the shower. My nerves were everywhere. I hadn't been on a first date in two years.

I washed my hair twice with my vanilla scent shampoo and scrubbed my body with my vanilla scent body wash as well. Once I was done, I walked out and wrapped a towel around my waist. Drops of water falling from my hair to my chest and down my torso, disappearing behind the towel.

I walked out of my bathroom and into my room and noticed that Zach and Daniel had put all my clothes back into my closet. And had an outfit laid out on the bed.

I scanned the outfit and nodded my head in approval. Hopefully it will keep me warm yet look like I put effort. Butterflies were in my tummy. I wanted this to go right. Jonah was special, I knew it, I felt it.

I dressed myself in the white long sleeve, black ripped skinny jeans, my black socks, and finally, my white yeezys. I slipped on a silver necklace, a bracelet Ashely had made me, and a silver bracelet that Jordan had given me last year as a gift.

(Pretend he isn't wearing glasses nor the strap on his shoulder of his book bag in the pic 😂😊)