🚀 Chapter 9 🚀

Opening and closing up again, I've been hurt so I don't trust

_______________________________________________
_________

-Jonah's POV-

I knocked on Corbyn's apartment. I wasn't gonna lie, I was pretty nervous. It felt like I was gonna throw up but I felt fine throughout the entire day. I had no idea why my stomach was acting up as I made my way over here.

"Hey Jonah, come in," said Daniel, Corbyn's friend in our first class.

"Hey Jonah," I heard Zach say from behind a kitchen counter. I waved at him as I looked around the apartment.

"Corbyn's not here yet. He had to run out for some time. Let me text him that you are here," said Daniel as he typed on his phone.

"You want anything?" Asked Zach.

"You got a beer?" I asked him.

"Nope. Corbyn doesn't let us have any sin-" Zach was cut off from Daniel.

"Since I got hella drunk last time," Daniel cut in, chuckling awkwardly as he looked at Zach with wide eyes. Zach soon getting a hint that I didn't get but wanted to.

Corbyn and beer, never mix those two. Good to know for the future. Wait what? Why did I say that.

"Water is fine then," I said after a minute of silence.

-30 minutes later-

It had been thirty minutes now and still no sign of Corbyn. I was a third wheel! Daniel and Zach were all cuddled up and kept giving each other kisses or feeding each other something. It was nice but awful at the same time. Knowing that I could never have that again but nice that other people can.

We heard the doorknob jiggle causing all of us to head to the door. I was on the left, Zach in the middle, and Daniel on the right. Even though I was only here for 30 minutes, I felt like I had become semi good friends with Daniel and Zach. Throughout their cuddling and kissing, they talked to me and made sure I wasn't left out.

The door opened and immediately my breath was taken away. But then my eyebrows furrowed and anger took over my body. He has been crying. But why? And who caused him to cry? I will make sure whoever did will pay.

"Which bitch do I gotta kill?" I heard Zach say as Corbyn let out a smile.

"Corbyn, what happened?" Daniel asked, it sounded like he was scared. But what about it? That he might be to loud and Corbyn could break down again?

"We made up. We found peace dani. I don't have to worry or question myself late at night anymore." Corbyn said with a smile on his face. He made up with who? And as in got back together? I needed answers!

"With Christina?! You're back with Christina?! After what she did to you?! Corbyn!" Zach yelled.

Corbyn whimpered and pushed himself into me. My eyes went wide in shock. But none the less, I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Bean, I'm sorry. I didn't meant to yell at you. Especially with the date coming up soon," Zach said softly.

"We didn't get back together. I just needed answers. We are back to being friends. I took so long cause she cut again." He said and Zach snd Daniel's eyes went wide. "And I needed to know why. Then she had me stay while she fell asleep. But I got answers now and I can finally move on. My heart can finally move on." Corbyn said my heart skipped a beat. He's still single and ready to move in. If only I could.