🚀 Chapter 2 🚀

A drug: a cure to forget about the pain you caused me, even if it's just for a while

_______________________________________________
_________

-Corbyn's POV-

We arrived at the house the party was being held at. I payed the Uber and watched as they drove off.

I turned my attention to the house, the music blaring, people outside, talking, kissing, or grinding. Red cups scattered everywhere. Some people already passed out on the lawn.

"Come on, let's go get some beer," said Zach as he held Dani's hand and lead him inside the house and into the kitchen. Ugh, imma end up alone at this party. Happens each time, nothing new.

We got to the kitchen and were immediately handed a red cup by the host of the party, Jack Avery. A legend at our college. He was well know for his awesome parties, hooking up, and being caption of football team.

"Hey corbs, we're gonna go dance!" Yelled Dani over the music as I nodded at them.

I grabbed another red cup as memories of her wanted to flash through my head. But I was not gonna break down in the middle of a party.

After finishing around 5 cups, I had to use the bathroom. I headed upstairs and looked for the bathroom.

First door, nope, just people hooking up. Second door, people doing drugs. Third door, finally, the bathroom. I walked in the bathroom and did my business. Once I was done, I washed my hands. As I washed them, I looked up in the mirror. On the mirror was lipstick on it. The same color she wears. And that immediately brought tears to my eyes.

No! Not right now! I turned off the faucet, dried my hands, and furiously rubbed my eyes. I was not gonna be found crying at a party.

I exited the bathroom as some dude rushed in after me, probably to puke. I looked around the hallway. I walked down the hallway and walked in the fourth door.

I looked around and noticed that it was neat. Posters of Harry Potter were up on the wall. I chuckled at that. Harry Potter was extremely boring and I couldn't see how anyone could watch it, much less read it.

I looked at the bed and saw that it was made. But beside the bed was a person sitting on the ground as they blew a joint. My eyebrows furrowed at why he was alone.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked him as my mind flashed an imagine of her in bed with him.

"Sure, take a hit," he said as he handed me the joint as I sat down in front of him.

"Names Jonah," he nodded at me. And immediately knew who he was. He was Jack's best friend. And captain of the baseball team.

"Corbyn," I nodded back as I breathed in and waited a couple of seconds then blew out. Watching as the smoke flew up then vanished into thin air. Wishing I could vanish into thin air as well.

I looked at the guy and noticed he was fucking hot. His blue/greyish eyes sparked as red surrounded them due to him being high. He was muscular but not to crazy. Just right. He has brown hair. And his lips looked absolutely kissable.

We made eye contact after we were both done checking out one another. Suddenly a new feeling came upon me.

I crawled over to him and sat on his lap. He didn't seem to mind, in fact, he put his hands on my waist to support me and set my butt right on his member. And from what I felt, he definitely wasn't small.

I brought the joint to my lips and breathed in. I removed the joint from my lips and use my finger to part Jonah's lips. He parted them a bit wider once he noticed what I was gonna do. I put my lips on his and blew out as he breathed in, throwing his head back as I guessed that was a turn on for him and definitely was for me as well.

I leaned down and connected my lips to his sweet smooth neck, looking for his sweet spot. I knew I found it once he let out a groan. I sucked on it until I knew I had left a mark. I once again brought the joint to my lips, breathed in, removed the joint, put my lips above the sensitive spot, and blew the air on it. Jonah groaned and gripped my waist.

I put the joint in Jonah's lips and saw how he took a deep breath, I removed the joint, and put my lips on his as I parted them.

He blew out and my eyes closed as I breathed in. I was already high and I knew it. But I loved it.

I loved the feeling of not thinking of anything. Especially about her.

Next thing I knew, I was lying naked in Jonah's bed as he crawled on top of me. I felt his lips suck and kiss down my chest. It was the best feeling I had felt.

Little did I know that this was only the beginning of being hooked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm back with another chapter! Hope you guys enjoyed it, if you don't forget to

Vote

Comment

And follow me

~Mariana 💜✨

Ps I've never done any king of drug (expect for vape, tried it once 😂) so if the whole thing is wrong, I apologize 😂😂