MiChaeng - Dreams Come True

A/N: This story is a MiChaeng fluff. It's my first time to write things like fluff and smuts. This story don't have sexual content.

 This story don't have sexual content

This is how Chaeyoung and Mina look like

Please be gentle with me and enjoy.

______________________________________

Chaeyoung's POV

I'm currently in the arcade with my crush Mina Myoui. I had asked her if she want to go to the arcade. Why? It's simple the penguin beside me loves gaming and she loves heinz ketchup. It's strange but I find it cute.

"Minari can you buy me this tiger plushi? Please Minari." I used my aegyo on her. It hit her of guard. She pinched my cheeks. "My baby cub is so cute~" She let go of my cheeks and took the tiger plushi I want and buy it. I rub my cheeks, because it hurts a bit but my face gets brighter when she give me the tiger and hug me. I blushed as she do that. My crush finally hug me again. The last hug I received from her, was on my birthday. That was three long months ago.

"Chaengie? Can I ask you something?" I noded and she continue. "Do you want to come to Switzerland along with me? I mean we have a month free now after our hard work with the dances." She smile at me. It was a shy one. Now it was my turn to pinch her cheeks. It was gentle so she didn't feel pain. I wanted to scream 'yes' but I have to control myself.

"I'd love to go with you." I smile wide at her. She return that smile and kiss my forehead. I hang my head low to hide my extremely red face. Honestly I look like a tomato right now.

"Thank you Chaengie. Be ready I come at 7 am tomorrow to pick you up. We will be a week in Switzerland." With that she leave and let me alone blushing madly.

After I wake up at 5 am I took a long, warm shower and take my luggage to the living room. It was now 6.30 am and I thought of confessing to Mina in Switzerland, but unfortunately I can't do that. I don't have the courage to tell her the three words I want to hear from her. I sight. I snapped back to reality as the doorbell rings. It was Mina. 30 minutes later we arrived at the airport.

The trip lasted a couple of hours so I could sleep. Mina sit beside me. As I fall asleep I leant my head against her shoulder.

Mina's POV

Chaeyoung is falling asleep. Why I know that? It's simple. Her head hit my shoulder as I heard soft snors. I looked at her. She was beautiful and she is cute when she shows her dimples when she smiled. No, I shouldn't think things like that. I refuse to confess, because I fear to get rejected. I saw a lot of guy and girls confess to her, but she rejected every one of them. Like I see the things I don't even get a chance at her. Beautiful woman got rejected.

We arrived at our destination and get out of the plane. We went to a car, my car to be specific. And we are gonna drive to my house at the alps. She don't know that I have a huge house in Switzerland. It was more like a mansion. My parents buy it for me as a graduation gift. I saw her eyes widen as she looked at my car. It was obvious that it is my car. Why it has penguin plushis in it. I chuckle at her and she smile at me.

(A/N: This is Mina's car.)

"Is that your car?" Chaeyoung asked the obvious

"Is that your car?" Chaeyoung asked the obvious. I nodded and she was excited. It was so cute as she jumps up and down like a child. She het in and I started the engine. We drove through the forest as a big house comes in the sight.

(A/N: That's Mina's house.)

Chaeng looked in awe

Chaeng looked in awe. Yeah it was like a huge palace and it's for the two of us only.

A few days past as we have our fun. Now are three days left till we fly back to Korea. Chaeng gets more nervous every day.

Chaeyoung's POV

Three days left. I sigh deeply. I have to do the first step. She wouldn't do it. I don't even know if she has the same feelings for me, but I want to speak her my heart out. After breakfast I dragged her out the house and go a bit into the forest. She go with me. I was quit happy about it.

"Minari can I say something without you getting mad at me?" I looked into her eyes. She gulped but nooded slowly.

"I-i think I like y-you." She looked at me cofussed. "I-i will correct myself I-i lo-" She stopped me with a passionate kiss on the lips. "I love you Chaeyoung." She pecked my lips again. I blushed but spoke up. "I love you too Minari. Since the day we meet. I love everything about you." We kissed again. I was extremely happy that she feels the same as me.

After our trip ended not without a couple of dates. We fly back. As soon as we landed we told our parents about it. They were happy for us. And of course our members congratulate us to be a couple. I could see that they are very happy and relived as well. The awkwardness vanished as she kissed me back in Switzerland.

I cuddle with her and that's what we both love the most. Nothing can tear us apart.
_______________________________________
A/N: Leave some feedback if you like it or not. Hope you enjoyed.