Love Triangle || Momo x Male Reader x Mina

A/N: Request by here is you second request.
By the way Mina is a shemale. Hope you like it and enjoy.
_______________________________________
Y/N's POV

My name is Park Y/N. To make things short I'm in love with this particular girl. Her name is Hirai Momo. She is a dance student. She was born in Kyoto, Japan. She is a stunning and gorgeous girl. Many guys and also girls want her. Even my friend.

Mina's POV

I'm so much in love with the japanise girl. Hirai Momo. She is a goddess. It's been months since I try to confess her. There is one problem. Park Y/N. He is been my friend since the first year in High School.

I go to the dance studio because I want to see Momo dancing. It's always so hot seeing her sweaty. Also I want to confess to her today.

When I got there I see Y/N already looking at her. I hold his mouth and turn him around.

"Y/N what are you doing here?" I ask him let his mouth go. He look at me.

"I want to watch Momo dance and after that I want to confess to her. I love her Mina I really do." He look at me with sincere in his eyes. I sigh.

"Then we have the same goal. I love her as well and I also want to confess today." I look at him. He seem to think for a bit.

"Can I ask you something?" I nod and he continue. "Would you mind if she date both of us? I ask just in case she would choose the two of us." I think for a bit and look at him. He is handsome so I don't really mind if I date him.

"I don't mind if she date the two of us, also I don't mind to date you when she reject the both of us." I smile at him. He look at me shock but eventually smile back. Cute he even has dimples. We both continue to watch Momo dance. She dance sexy and the sweat on her forehead. She drive my hormones cracy with her sexy dance moves. The music ends and she go to the shower.

I look at Y/N. His eyes are dark by his lust. I guess the same goes to me. My pants were tight. I gulp hard because I want to fuck Momo right know.

His eyes travel down to the bulge in my pants. His mouth is open. I know why he look like that. He doesn't know that I have a dick.

"I have an idea come with me." I drag him with me inside the showers. We see her in the shower. She is so hot. She stand there in all her naked glory. Y/N and me drool over her body. Her breasts are big and her ass looks so tasty. I want to fuck her really hard. Y/N turn the water of. Momo look at us confused. So cute~

"Why are you two here?" She ask us without caring that she is still nude.

"We are here to say you something." Y/N look at me to continue.

"We really love you Momo the both of us. I hope that you will accept our feelings for you." She is caught of guard. She didn't expect that we will confess our love to her in this situation.

Y/N don't want to wait any longer and he claim her lips. Getting his idea I start kissing her smooth neck roughly. I guide Y/N's hands to Momo's breasts. Momo moan out when he begin to massage her breasts. I take a step back to take of my clothes. Momo begin to strip of Y/N. She kneel down and look at him.

I go next to her. Momo takes his dick in her hands. I smirk and take her other hand and let her grip my dick. She turn around and look at my cock. Her shock don't last long as she take my dick in her mouth. She stroke Y/N's dick. After a while she switch. My cock getting stroke by her and Y/N gets a blowjob. Y/N and me begin to moan on how good her hands and her mouth feels. I look at  Y/N look at me smirking.

He goes near me and begin to suck on my breasts while Momo does her magic on our cocks. I moan even louder. Y/N's tongue feels so great. He is the perfect boyfriend material.

After 5 more minutes Momo stand up and stand in between us. She aim my dick at her entrance. I carefully put him in. I hear Momo scream. I look at her. She seems in big pain. I look at Y/N. He look apologizing at me. I realize that he put his big dick in her juicy ass.

Y/N pick her up by her tights. She is now carried in between us. To lessen her pain he kiss her neck and leave some hickeys. It seem to help because her pain turn into pleasure. We fuck her in a wild pace.

After 10 minutes Momo begin to squirt. This to much pleasure for her. It's getting more worse when Y/N and me switch places with me fucking her ass and Y/N fucking her pussy. He also begin to suck on her breasts. At this point she scream. After 7 more minutes Y/N and me cum inside her holes. We both cum so much that Momo's eyes roll in the back of her head while she scream so loud that I think my eardrums going to explode.

Momo pass out. We cummed for half a minute which was enough to let her pass out because of the extreme pleasure she receive from us. Y/N and I decided to clean up before we cuddle with Momo on his right and me on his left.

No One's POV

Without thinking much Mina kiss Y/N passionately. This kiss so long till they need air. The both think the same. I start to love him/her as well. Both smile at each other while Momo is starting to wake up. She rub her eyes and look at me and Mina.

"Hey hey two." She kiss the both of us on the lips.

"Does this mean you accept us?" She nod and smile lovely at us. "Thank you so much Momo we promise to always love you. We love you princess. "

"I love you too daddys." She bit her lower lip seductively. I smirk at Y/N. So we start a second round. After that we go home together and have a third round.
_______________________________________
A/N: I hope you all enjoy, dont forget to vote and stay tuned.