Presidents Love || Jihyo x Male Reader

A/N: Request by . I hope you like it and enjoy.
______________________________________
Y/N's POV

Today is my first day in Korea. I transfer to the JYP High School. I was born in Japan and study their for 6 years. The reason I come here is, because I want to start a new life here in Korea alone.

I go to the students council room. After I knock the door a girl who looks like a squirrel open the door with a sweet smile.

"Hello how can I help you?" She ask me. She must be a member of students council.

"Hello my name is Y/N and I'm the new transfer student from Japan. I was told to go here to get my schedule." I smile slightly.

The squirrel look at me with wide eyes. Her thoughts gets interrupted by a tall girl with Yoda ears.

"Baby who is there? Oh you must be the transfer student from Japan right?" I nod. "My name Chou Tzuyu and this is my girlfriend Minatozaki Sana." I bow a little bit to show my respect. Tzuyu give me my schedule and I thank her but before I could go Sana grabs my wrist. I look at her.

"Can we be friends? I want to know from which town in Japan you come from. I will also introduce the rest of our friends to you." I nod and smile at the two before I bit my goodbye to them.

The class was boring but their was this one girl who always talks to me. Her name is Kim Dahyun. She has a pale skin and she is fun to be with. She is very active in talking and just like that she talk to me the entire lesson. I don't mind because she tell a lot of jokes. We try to hold in our laughs so we don't disturb the rest of the students.

After the lesson she wants to bring me to the canteen where the rest of her friends wait. As we got our food we go to a table where 3 girls already sit. Dahyun give one of them a kiss on the lips and after that she introduce me to the 3 girl. The penguin girl is named Myoui Mina a japanise girl. Next to Mina sit her girlfriend Son Chaeyoung. She is short and looks like a baby cub, she also have dimples which is cute. Dahyun's girlfriend looks like a racoon and is named Hirai Momo also a japanise.

After 10 minutes the rest of the girls come. I see Tzuyu and Sana. The come to the table after they got their food. Like Momo would say "Food is Life". I also see 2 girls I don't know. Turns out that they are the two oldest. The 2yeon couple. Im Nayeon and Yoo Jeongyeon. We talk till the break was over. Chaeyoung and me go together because we have the same class. I go to the toilet and wash my hands.

After I was done I went back where Chaeyoung should wait for me. She wasn't their which makes me worried. I see a group of guys bullying a girl. Without thinking I pull the behind me. Turns out it was Chaeyoung. The guys look at me and their boss comes near me. He grabs my collar to intimidate me. To be honest I'm a black belter in MMA.

"Who the fuck are you and why do you stand in our way? You little nerd." He screams at me. I'm still calm when I answer him.

"My name is Y/N and I stand in your way? Easy you get your dirty little hands on my friends. I protect my friends so go before I kick your ass." I say to him in a deep and dangerous voice. His legs buckle in fear but he make the move. He let my collar go and try to punch me. I block his fist and twists his arm. I decided to make a statement on him so that everyone knows not to mess with my friends. I smile evil before I break his arm.

He collapse on the ground and scream in pain. I told Chaeyoung to go without me. She shake her head and deals a number. I look at her confused.

After a couple of minutes the director come and send me to the students council. Chaeyoung follow me. As I get their I see Mina and the 2yeon couple waiting outside the room. I guess they hear what happen. Mina run to Chaeyoung and hug her tightly. I go to Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

"It was brave from you to help Chae but was it necessary to break his arm?" Nayeon ask me while Jeongyeon give me a high five. I shrug my shoulders.

"I make a clear statement to not mess with my friends." I smile at the two lovebirds. The door open and revile a girl with big eyes. She look at me and then the girls.

"What happen? Why are you here?" She ask us. She introduce herself as Park Jihyo.

"Well I break a guys arm because he and his friends bully Chaeyoung." I say it like it is nothing.

She look at me and then at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung nod like she would say that it's true what I say. I smile in victory. I look at Jihyo and she already look at me. She look away with a light blush. I notice the teasing looks from MiChaeng and 2yeon.

"I already have a punishment for you." She smile at me. The rest smirk at me. I was confused as hell. Jihyo grab my collar and smash her lips on mine. I close my eyes and kiss back. After a while we pull back.

"You're punishment is to be my boyfriend." She smile lovely at me.

It has been 3 months since Jihyo is my girlfriend. I treat her like a princess while she shower me with her love. We are very happy.
_______________________________________
A/N: Merry Christmas guys. Enjoy the chapter, don't forget to vote and stay tuned.