Dance Competition || SaTzu x Male Reader (Smut)

Requested by
Hope you like it and by the way this is my first time to write a smut.
_______________________________________
Y/N's POV

"Hey everyone my name is Park Y/N and I'm 17 years old. I hope you will enjoy my performance."

During my performance I could see that two of the judges look at me.

They are hot I give them that

They are hot I give them that. I wink at the two and dance through the distraction they give me. I finish my performance and everyone clap. After the performances the two beautyful judges come to me.

"Hey do want to come to our house and watch a movie?" The taller one ask. I nod and the smaller one hug me.

"We will have a lot of fun." She whisper seductively in my ear. I get goosebumps and I feel a cold shiver down my back.

20 minutes later we are in the house of Sana and Tzuyu. On our way here they introduce thereself to me. We sit on the sofa and they snuggle on my arms. We watch a horror movie. It feel like the two don't look at the screen.

Suddenly I feel a hand caress my abs down to my dick. I look at Sana and she bite her lower lip. She grab my dick and squeeze it. I moan lightly and this caught Tzuyu's attention. She grab my face and turn it to her. She push her lips roughly on mine. Sana continue to massage my dick with one hand and with the other hand she start to strip herself off. Tzuyu broke our kiss and I help Sana to strip herself off. Tzuyu stand and exit the room. After Sana was bare nacked, I attacked her breast. I suck on her left boob while my left hand massage and squeeze her right boob.

"Ahh... more... harder... please give me your dick." Sana say between her moans. I strip myself as well and Sana's eyes widden as she see my dick. My dick is fully errect, because of the makeout with Tzuyu and Sana messaging my dick. Sana get on her knees as she start to bob her head up and down. It feel so good. I shoot my head back. Suddenly Sana stop and look at me with lustfull eyes. She stand up and jump into my arms. She put her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, while I put my hands on her wonderful ass. Sana take one her hands and place my dick on her womanhood.

"Lets start with the real fun." She smirk as she lower herself on my dick. She moan out loud as I just stand there to let her adjust to my size. Before I could start fucking Sana's brains out, I could see Tzuyu with a strap-on around her waist. She stand behind Sana and ram her strap-on into Sana's ass. Sana scream out in pain and pleasure. Tzuyu start to thrust Sana slowly and I do the same. Soon the sound of skin slapping at each other fill the room. Not only that, the smell of sex filling the air as well. Tzuyu quicken her pace of pounding Sana's ass.

"Tzuyu... ahh... what did I do wrong?... Ahh... Yes faster... harder... dont stop... Im so close..." Sana is near as we quicken our pace once more. A dolphine scream was heard as Sana squirted hard on my dick and legs. A couple of minutes later Tzuyu hit her climax as well. Her body shake  violently. She pulls out of Sana's ass as I still fuck Sana like there is no tomorrow. I pull out of Sana's pussy and carry her on the sofa. Sana was complitly out of it. Which means I have on more to go. I go over to Tzuyu and position myself, ready to enter her dripping wet pussy. She moan out loudly as I enter her tight cunt.

"Go rough on me I like it hard." She look at me in a very sexy way. Her wish is my command. I go as rough, fast and hard as I can. Her pussy begins to squeeze around my dick as she hit her climax once again. Her sexy screams and the feeling of her squirting pussy drive me over the edge as well.

"I'm cuuuuuummmmiiiiiinnnnggggg!" Tzuyu's screams sounds like music in my ears as I cum inside her. It was so much that it triggered another climax for Tzuyu. Our mixed cums dripping out of her pussy. I pull out and kiss her passionately on her sweet lips.

"This was so much fun. I hope we can do it again some time." She winked at me as she close both of her eyes and fell asleep. I carried her and Sana into one of the bedrooms. I lay down between the two as they snuggle onto me. I smile at the sight of two beautys cuddle me in their sleeps.
_______________________________________
A/N: It was my first time writing a smut. I hope it was good. Please give me some some feedback if it was good or not. Hope you enjoyed and stay tuned.