I'm sorry (Part 2) || Dahyun x Male Reader

Request by . I hope you like it. It's not so good as part 1 but it's the continuation I thought of.
_______________________________________

No One's POV

It's been a week since Dahyun understands and accept Y/N's feelings. They also had there first official date. And how everything work will told now.

*Flashback*

After the guy leave Y/N and Dahyun sit down on the couch with a lot of distance between each other.

"Dahyun why did you this to me?" Y/N ask her while looking at the ground. Dahyun think for an answer but she don't seen to find one. "You said it yourself I love you and there is nothing what can change it."

"I'm sorry Y/N I don't know how you felt. I don't want to imagine how much it hurt. After I see you 10 minutes ago it comes to my mind how much I hurt you for the past years. At first I couldn't stand you. I even hated you so much, but one year ago I snapped and start fucking random guys. It make me feel free. All my anger flew away till I see you again in the next morning. You always cook for me and wash my dirty and sex smelling clothes and also clean this got damn big house on your own. You even throw the condoms away and you clean my squirt from the ground. I'm so sorry that I didn't notice earlier. Your ex is right. I don't deserve someone caring and lovely like you. I should ju-" Y/N interupt her.

"Don't talk about leaving. Why do think I stay all this time. I could just divorce with you but I don't because I love you and even we were forced to married I still love you with all my heart. It broke my heart every time I clean the house. Mostly after I clean you mess that you cost because of fucking some random dudes. I just wish you notice my feelings for you sooner." Dahyun freeze after he kiss her on the cheek.

She realize what a man he is and what he do to proof that he really love someone. She begin to fall for him as well. She is impressed for how long he let her be like that and still accept her for how she is. He don't care how many guys she fucked, but he want be the only one who has her undying love. As long as the relationship is real she will be loyal.

*End of Flashback*

Dahyun's POV

I wake up with the most caring man on earth. My husband this time for real. I'm really happy that we could talk and solve our differences. We make up and I got my first kiss from him. He is the best kisser I know. He don't want me because of my body but because of my real personality.

I feel so weak after I saw him so helpless last night. My life turn upside down since last night. Like his ex Mina said he is caring like no one else and he would do everything for me as long as I'm happy. He is such a sweetheart and there are not enough words to describe how perfect he is.

I slowly and carefully shower his face with lovely kisses. He is so cute while sleeping, but after my kisses he slowly wake up and yawn. He look at me and smile happily. I smile back. My day got better by now.

"Good morning my dubu wife." I blush at his words and my heart begin to flatter. How in the world can he make me feel so loved and safe. No one could ever make me feel like that.

"I will make breakfast for us. Do you want to help me?" He is ask me. I nod at him happily. I gave him my eye-smile. He chuckle sweetly at me. He kiss my forehead, stand up and leave to room to prepare the breakfast. I stand up as well shower fastly and wear one of his shirts, which is of course to big for me.

I go downstairs to see him already making pancakes. I hug him from behind. I don't want to let go of him, because he is so warm and comfy.

"I guess I have to cook alone?" I nod lazily at his back. "As long you are beside me I don't mind. Get on my back you koala." He chuckle. I do as he told me and jump on his back. My legs are around his waist, while my arms are around his neck. I could sleep in this position.

He finish cooking with me still on his back. He take 2 plates and place them down on the table. He pull out a chair and go on his knees so that I could get up and sit on the chair. He take the seat in front of me. We eat in silence but we both like it. Anyways did I tell you how heavenly he cook? I almost got an orgasms just from eating his food.

After we eat we sit down on the couch and watch movies. My head is on his chest. I'm on top of him. He stroke my hair the entire time. I feel so relax and comfortable. I will never let him go. He will always be mine and no one else's. For our parents, we already tell them. They are so happy for us. We don't have to pretend that we love each other, because from now on till we die our love will be real.
_______________________________________
A/N: Hope you all like it. Please don't forget to vote and stay tuned.