Love || Mina x Female Reader

A/N: Here is your request I hope you like it and if or if not please tell me.
_______________________________________
Y/N's POV

I come back home after my shopping trip. Today is a special day for me and for my girlfriend. It's our 1st anniversary.

*Flashback*

I go to the jewellery to by something for her. I search for something that could fit her penguin girlfriend Myoui Mina.

Isn't she beautyful? For me she is the most beautyful human/penguin on this world

Isn't she beautyful? For me she is the most beautyful human/penguin on this world. She even walk like a penguin.

However after I buy her gift I go shopping groceries. I want to cock something for her. She is at work till evening so I have lots of time. Today is my free day, of course I didn't tell her. It's a surprise for her. I want her to know how much I love her.

40 minutes later I'm done shopping. I don't like shopping but I do it for her. I really hope that she will like it.

20 minutes I'm back home. More like I stand before the door. My neighbour Ms. Bae Joo-hyun open the door. She like it more if I call her Irine.

"My dear... I'm always there for you if you need me. I will go groceries shopping. Just come if you need me." I nod confused. I shrug it of and go inside my apartment silently. I go to the kitchen and put the groceries in their rightful place.

A strange sound make me stop. It sound like a moan. My heart start beating faster and I have a strange feeling in my in my stomach. I go to our bedrooms. The moans getting loader and loader with each step.

"Oh god please faster harder. Please fuck my brains out." Tears start forming in my eyes. I open the door and what I see make my legs weak. I fall to the ground. I see Mina getting fucked by a guy doggie style. Her tongue sticks out. She really enjoy this. For your information I haven't fucked Mina.

They stop and look at me on the ground. I cry hardly. The guy start again and my 'girlfriend' feel the pleasure. She start moaning again.

I through my gift at her. I stand up ready to exit the room.

"I d-didn't m-mean to i-interupt something. I-I'm sorry." I say with a shaky cold voice. I burst out crying again. I take my jacket put on my shoes and run to the groceries markets.

On my way their I meet Irine. I run to her and hug her. I'm like a sister to her. She hug me back immidiatly. Irine and I go to a park nearby.

She embrace me in a warm hug. I cry loud while she caress my back and hair. She take something from her groceries and give it to me. It's a chocolate drink. She know me good and I'm very thankful that she is still there for me.

20 minutes have pass by till I calm down a bit. I eyes and my heart hurt so much right now. I didn't want to lose my penguin, but she cheated on me so there is no turning back anymore, but the thing is I just love her way to much.

I explain everything to Irine. She already knew that Mina cheated on me. She know it the moment I stand I front of her. She first though that me and Mina have sex, but it turn out the other way around. She is quite happy that I didn't give my virginity to Mina. She sees me as an innocent baby.

Mina's POV

After Y/N was gone my gaze feel on the box she through at me. The guy is done but I didn't come it all. He could never do that. Only my baby Y/N could do that. I already realize that I made a big mistake. I love Y/N, I really do and I really want to talk to her, but I think I don't have a right to do that anymore.

I stand up and put on my clothes. I will after Y/N to make up with her she is my life and I don't want to live without her anymore. Before I could walk out the room the guy stop me by holding my wrist. I look at him.

"Where do you think you going. I'm still not done with you that was just the beginning." He say.

"I'm going to find my girlfriend she is more important right now." I fire back. His stare gets dark.

"This ugly bitch? She couldn't pleasure you that's why you fuck with me. I make you come over and over again. She could never do that. You're mine now and from now on I will fuck you where and whenever I want to. Forget this bitch." I'm getting really angry right know. He doesn't have the right to call Y/N like that. I slap him hard across his ugly face. Why did I fuck with him at the first place.

I run out of the apartment to find my girlfriend. Where could this girl possibly be. I search by the parks nearby. And in one of them I see Y/N crying in the arms from our neighbour Irine. They are really like sisters, but it breaks my heart to see Y/N like this.

I decide to walk to them. When I got there my eyes getting teary. She look way more worse than I could imagine. I hurt this precious angel badly and I'm here to get her back hopefully I can do it.

"Y/N..." I call her out. She shift her eyes on me. Her eyes are badly swollen. She don't have any tears left. Looking at her makes my heart arch badly. I grab my chest because I can't breath. I have a weak heart. She sees it and don't hesitate to kiss my lips and hug me. She forgive me already I'm so happy I don't want to lose her again. It will kill me. She is mine forever.

2 monthes later we marry to make sure that we will never let go from each other. Our live change the best possible way. We love each other so much. She really would do anything for me and I do the same with her.
_______________________________________
A/N: I hope you all enjoy. Please vote and stay tuned.