Problematic Love || Nayeon x Male Reader

Requested by
Hope you will like it. And enjoy.
_______________________________________
My name is Park Y/N and I'm part of the boy group BTS. JYP and Hitman Bang decided that one group from BigHit Entertaiment and one from JYP Entertaiment will be in a close friendship, including collaborations. This group from JYP happen to be TWICE. The girlgroup was formed in 2015 with the survival show SIXTEEN. TWICE has nine members.

JYP called both groups in the meeting room. It's one year since we are friends. Exclude me and Im Nayeon. The bunny girl hate me and I hate her. I nerver knew why she hate me. The good thing is that the other girls are kind and friendly towards me, but the bad thing is that the TWICE members and my members always let me sit besite Nayeon. Her reactions is always the same. First she punch me hard on my arm and after everyone laugh, she shoot death at everyone.

Once again we are at dinner in a restaurant near their dorm. The gentlemen I am I let Nayeon sit first and sit on my seat. Even through I hate her, I still care about her, because I like the rest of the girls. I agree to care about the person I hate. Nayeon stand up and the other members say that I should follow her. Even if I don't want to, I still do it.

"Nayeon please wait for me." I shouted after her. She walk faster only that she don't have to talk or walk with me. Irun to her and hold her arm. She stop and was about to hit me but I grab her arm careful that I don't hurt her.

"What do you want? Why don't you leave me alone? I hate you and you hate me. Why do you even care about me?" She begin to cry. I look at her and takje her hand in mine. I go with her out of the restaurant. I take her around the corner to talk with her alone.

"Nayeon what is wrong? I feel that something is bothering you. Please talk to me. I want to now why you hate me sop much? I never knew the reason for your hate against me." I ask her calmly. Without saying anything she hug me tight. I'm in shook. Of course I am. Who would thought about that. That your enemy would hug you out of nowhere. I hug her back and wait for her to calm down. Her embrance feel warm and comfortable. I wish that this will last forever. Nayeon speaks up without letting me go.

"Y/N can we stay for this for a while I think it will help me. I never knew I would feel so comfortable in your arms." She whisper the last part. Of course I don't understand what she say. I don't ask her in the hope that she will calm down. It's a weird feeling that we hug each other even through that we hate each other. I still don't know the reason why she hate me. I let it slip through, because she is upset with something. Maybe she don't want to talk about it with me. I mean we are enemys. 

"Do you feel a bit better now?" I ask her careful and soft. I hope she don't cry again. I hate seeing her cry. It's rare to see her upset. She is always cheerful. She nood on my shoulder. She let me go and turn around ready to go, but I turn her back and I put my hands on her cheeks. I wish her tears with my thumb away and smile at her softly. She smile back at me. That's the time that I see her smile at me. She show her bunny smile that cause her fans a heart attack. It is a honest smile and I like it.

"I you say what happen to someone than I will kill you. You undstand that?" I nood. Why can a bunny be that scary. She smile again. We go back in the restaurant. We hold a bit distance to each other. No one will know about what happen.

We sit back down and the others give us a questionary looks. I say to them that nothing happen and they nood. After dinner we go back to our dorm. I couldn't sleep because I can only think about Nayeon. I sigh and take my handy out. A lot of messages from the group chat 'BangTWICE'. they ask what happen between Nayeon and me and of course we say that nothing happen. We even diss each other and pretend like nothing happen. Everyone stop asking.

One week later we were in the meeting room, because JYP and Hitman Bang say that they have something important to talk about.

"Nayeon and Y/N I think you have some explainations to do?" He show us an articel that shook us.

'Are TWICE Im Nayeon and BTS Park Y/N dating?
Unconformed sources say that BTS and TWICE are close friends. The two groups collaborate a couple of times and it would be not surprising if this friendship end in a relationship between the groups. We recive pictures from Nayeon and Y/N hugging each other. We even have a picture in which Y/N has his hands on Nayeon's cheek, while smiling.  We still wait for an official statement from their agencys.'

Everyone was shooked. The most shooked ones were Nayeon and I. We look at each other jaw drop. 'What the heck happen right know. I have a bad feeling about this.' That's what I think right know. I'm so confused.

"What are we gonna do about that? This is serious. To be honest there is only one thing you two can do about that... You two must act like a couple from now on." Now we are more shook then before. This is not good. We hate each other, how can this work. Aish, why me and her. I sigh.

One month later Nayeon and I are in the cinema and watch a movie. A horror movie to be exact. Nayeon sream a lot of times and even clings on my arm. I feel something in my stomach. To be honest I think i develope for this girl. The movie ends and we exits the cinema and go home to her dorm.

"Y/N can I ask you something." I look at her. She look so serious.

"Of course you can but first I want to say you something that is on my heart for 2 weeks now." I breath deeply and she wait for me to continue. "Nayeon I want to date you for real. I like you... no I love you. I know that it sounds cracy, but I feel confortable around you and I want to feel this love torwards you for the rest of my life. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" She tears up. Damn it. She doesn't love me, even if it's hard to accept I want her to be happy. She kiss me passionately. At first I was shooked but I gave in and kiss her back. She broke the kiss, because we need air. She spoke up.

"Park Y/N, of course I want to be your girlfriend. I love you too. Now kiss me you idiot." She kiss me again. I'm so happy right know. I already forget the time that we hate each other. She said to me that she hated me because she wanted to be near me. She aready had feelings for me from the begining. We announce our engagement three months later. I will marry the most beautyful girl on earth.
_______________________________________
A/N: Hope you like it and of course sent me your requests in the comment section. Thanks for all your support. Love you all and stay tuned
I hope I write how you want it .