Dissappearing Act

This is supposed to be the first chapter but idk how to put it in the first place...soooo..

I seriously dont know how to start it off, mostly because my life is just so...ordinary.

I like adventures, but i dont have enough time, see that? No pun intended.

An average girl whose got a sad past, i dont even know how lucky i am having these friends! Sure theyre crazy but we love each other completely!

"Em! Emmy! Amelia Barron!" Mary my smart bestfriend snapped me out of my thoughts, she's the type of girl fathers would want for their sons and mothers who would like to be their daughters

She's smart, like really smart. Before senior year even started she already recieved a letter from prestigous schools!

Me? Nah, lets focus on Mary can we?

She's also pretty, like really pretty. Pretty as in cute, you know the type of girls boys would like to protect. And she doesnt wear glasses, but i do seldom. Only because i spend most of my times reading fanfictions on Wattpad and tumblr. Sheeesh im a girl too ya know

She's a good girl, like real good girl. She obeys her parents, doesnt wear skirts, doesnt wear shorts, doesnt cross her knees, doesnt curse, and completely innocent. We may be different in many ways but we dont care.

"What?!' I snapped my head to her, "Stop glaring at him, its been years and you still haven't forgiven him?" She crossed her arms over her chest

"Fine, he's not worth it anyways.And i cant understand why girls like him so much. I mean sure he's dangerous, only because he's got a short fuse temper making everybody think hes a major bad ass." I mumbled

He's my Ex bestfriend actually, untill the accident.

"Leave him be-" before she even get to finish a group of girls walked up to our table, and no this is not the pary when we start screaming at each others horrible make up or outfit.

Meet Trisha, Trixie, Elisha and Javen. My most talked friends in school, sure you can consider them popular because they know alot of people. Only because they are confident and friendly, they are not snobby or spoiled. They are extremely gorgeous, you could peg them for a model because they are that gorge.

Trisha is a dark skinned girl with a great figure, she may be short but her curves could turn heads within the 10 mile radius. Trixie, an olive skinned girl with flowing blonde hair. She's tall and slender with those long legs of hers. She may be blonde but she's not dumb, she's a math wizard.Elisha, she's a pretty girl with a pretty heart. She got bullied once because of her size, she's a chubby girl. But as good friends we are we run with her. And Javen my bestfriend too, she's the girl with a package! Curves, long legs, the face, and the height. She would be the showstopper even wearing just sweats. But she's not most girls like me, we like to joke, snort when we laugh, wrestle and video games.

I mean i like my school, although there are some here that are like stereotypes but apart from that there are no bullies. We dont care if your hot or fat aslong as you know your place your gonna get along well. Badboys or Badgirl dont really exist here, we call them 'rebels' or they are just people who gets pissed off easily. People dont really get scared of you but you get easily known and people will mind their own businesses.. The popular crowd are what we know as the friendly ones, you can be popular even if your a nerd or a cool one. Sluts are also present here although whats good about that is they dont bring their so called profession here in school, we call them people who cant control their horny side. Nerds, these people are actually great to be with! They are smart and chill people plus you get high chances of getting nosebleeds talking to them. Riverdale West High is one heck of a school, we have lots of hot boys here.