Oblivion

as i entered the classroom all eyes were suddenly transfixed on me, i tried my best ignoring them while making my way over to my seat.

I sat in the last row since im too lazy to hear what kind of bullshits the old man will be saying.

I sat in between Elisha and Trisha, i notice the thick tension in the air.

"uhh, what happened?" i broke the awkward silence.

"Why dont you ask that bitch at your left who steals someone else's boyfriend because they cant get their own" Elisha snapped.

"so Im the bitch now?, your boyfriend was practically throwing himself at me since your too full of yourself" Trisha yelled.

"Oh yeah? and why would George throw himself at you if only you keep that slutty boobs of yours in place!" Elisha now yelled only louder.

"Jealous much? Green doesnt suit you sweetheart, just because i have a bigger boobs than yours doesnt mean Im more pretty.. oh wait i am more pretty!!" Trisha was now pushing Elisha's buttons.

Before things get worse i stood up shouting at both of them, "Stop! Bloody idiots! You both are bitches and plain stupid! would both of you please shut up! i've had a bad start today and now youre just making it worse! now shut up or before you know it i'll be shooting 4 watermelons in that trash... and you know what i mean".

And with that the both of them actually shut their mouths.

Finaly some peace..

The Professor walked in making the class settle down.

Mr.Gonzales began writing something on the board, 'Infatuation'

"can any of you guys define to me what this word means"Mr.Gonzales asked making me roll my eyes.

what an idiot, you wrote a big word and you dont even know what that means? I scoffed.

"Ms.Hushton? is there something you want to say?"

I was snapped out of my own thoughts, "I..uh...no". Some jocks at the back snickered making me face them and gave them one of my glares.

I then gave them a scowl and turned my back on them, I gave out a bored sigh and continue sleeping- i mean listening.

My eyes are starting to drop when sudenly the door opened making us freeze and look at someone who'll come inside any moment.

My heart froze; Jeremy Edwards. Why in the heck would he go here? he's not even in this class!!!.

"Mr.Edwards what brought you here, to disrupt our discussion?" Mr.Gonzales approached him.

Once his eyes met mine a smirk formed on his face, "I believe someone might need this" he held up 2 books and a notebook.

My eyes bulge out of their sockets, as he made his way past Mr.Gonzales and towards me.

that must be mine, considering i left my locker open! im in deep shit here!

When he was a feet away from our row, he took a step forward meaning that he was infront of me towering my desk.

Finally he held up the books and the notebook and about to place it on my desk when he moved sidewards to my right and place it there- In Elisha's desk!.

"Thanks Jer" Elisha purred at him."Anytime babe"the asshole replied.

I was still in shock when suddenly i jerked back as i felt someone poked my sides,"ow!-Hey! that was rude".