The Encounter

After that scary encounter with Jeremy, I immediately went to the fridge and raid it.

A smile went to my lips as I saw a tub of Ben and Jerry's, I went upstairs to my room and picked out a movie.

After 3 hours, my brother destroyed my door after barging in like a mad man.

He was sweating like crazy, once he saw me his face showed a sign of relief making my face even scrunch with confusion.

He took long strides towards me and hugged me, i shreiked and pushed his chest away."Eww! Henry!!! get your sweaty and stinky body away from me!".

"o my gosh, you dont know how worried i was. I thought he kidnapped you or stabbed you or something, I just went to do a quick trip at the kitchen when this piece of bacon tempted me,and when i came back you werent there. So i ran like 5 miles looking for you"

I squirmed and struggled in his strong hold, "so how'd you find me?".

"I kissed a 65 year old woman, she said she have this weird ball thing that can tell future or something... then she told me to close my eyes and held out my hand to touch the glowing ball-"he let out a sigh and i stiffle a laugh at how idiotic my brother is.

"-i started feeling it but its so mushy, when i opened my eyes i saw what i have been feeling is her boob! her frickin boob! i cant believe how that 65 year old woman's breast can even stand on its own." I pulled away from him and landed on the floor laughing.

seriously, not only teenagers have this horny hormones going on but also grandma's.

One thing i could process, Grandma needs to get laid.

I push myself off the floor after laughing.I rolled my eyes at the frown on his face, as i went back to the previous position i was before he came to me like a dying hippo.

"What?"I snapped at him, i couldnt handle his glare and frown.

"We only started to do trainning and now you're eating again?! Do you want to live another single day or not?" He screamed at me in complete frustration.

"My dear brother, i think the question should be directed to you.Do you want me to live or not?-"his face suddenly became confused he opened his mouth to say something but i held out a hand to stop him.

"I did 6 effing push ups, and you left me with that twat! for all i know he could have beat me to death! this is my lunch, do you want me to lool like a bad ass while looking like a walking skeleton?".

He was quiet for a while, letting my words sink in to him.

Thats right dumb idiot, let it sink to your sea weed green mind.

"But he didnt kill you, and plus that is not lunch"He pointed out.

i rose an eyebrow,"oh yeah then what do you eat for lunch?"

"food"

"and you dont call this food? Clearly you dont, so what is it? is it a piece of cold edible once-liquid-now-solid thing that you need to put in your mouth to dissolve in order to taste the creamy goodness of these flavors" I said sarcastically.

"You could have just said Ice cream"he mumbled.

i sighed and held out the tub, "Share with me Mr.Hen?". As soon as he heard his nick name i named him when we were both kids, his face turned into a scowl.But when he glanced at the tub of ice cream he smiled.

"Fuck it, Ice cream is heaven".

And with that we spent the rest of the afternoon watching movies and eating ice cream.