Getting to know him

(Your pov)

The man in the stripped jacket to me to a family bathroom and set me on the counter. He's grabbed some paper towels and ran them under water. "Um s-sir?" I said nearly audible . "Yes". "W-whats your n-name?"" Wilford Warfstache " I giggles slightly at the name. But it was a cool and funny name, I loved it! It also sounded So firmiler..... But I didn't pay to much attention to it."So how come those girls pushed you into the mud?" He asked out of know where. " Oh , Jessica and Mariah? They always pick on me..... " I said and looking at the floor. "Why would they pick on such a cute and adorable little girl like yourself?" He said while trying to get the mud off my clothes and face. I giggled a little at his complement. There was a good 30 seconds of awkward silence. "So what's your name?" He said breaking the silence. "My name is (y/n)." I said still studying the man known as Wilford Warfstache. O. M. G.!!!! I KNOW HIM! My eyes out up and I started to get excited. "What's wrong? Are you sick? Are you ok?" He asked looking a bit confused and concerned. "YOUR WILFORD WARFSTACHE!!!, THEE WILFORD WARFSTACHE!? LIKE THE FROM TV?!?!" He looked a little surprised but then quickly turned to a happy expression . "You watched my show?" He asked a bit surprised and confused. "I loved it! It was my favorite show! All the other kids didn't like it but I loved it! And when I heard it got cancelled my heart broke." I said with a little disappointed in my voice. "I doing think I have ever had a kid like my show...... You really liked it that much?" He stated a little shocked. " well yeah" "oh..... After the show cancelled I became a laughing stalk I couldn't even walk down the street and not get picked on or laughed at...." He said looking at the floor. " I know how it feels to be treated like your dumb and stupid, and worthless.... "He looked at me with a small smile. "Um (y/n), where are your parents?" I looked at the ground not wanting to make eye contact. "I um.....I'm a orphan." His face lot up a little. " why don't we get you back to the orphanage, ok? "" ok".

(Time skip. Because I'm lazy)

The walk to the orphanage was pretty quiet but Wilford had a smile on the whole time. Wilford walked in with me and gina, the lady at the front desk told me to head upstairs to my room. As I did I looked back quickly to see Wilford talking with gina. I ignored it and went up stairs to my room with all the other girls. And started playing with my stuffed animal, Barry. I didn't even see Gina and Wilford walk into the room and over to me. I looked up to see half off the girls in the room staring at me. "(y/n)" Gina said with a huge smile spread across her face. "Pack your stuff you just got adopted." Gina said pulling at my pink flower covers suit case. OMG! I'M GETTING ADOPTED!!! I then realise Wilford was next to me. I looked over at him. "I hope you wouldn't mind having me for a dad, would you?" He said raising a eyebrow. " REALLY!? " "Yup!" " Yes! Yes! Yes! " I jumped off my bed and started packing right away. I heard Gina and Wilford laugh a little at my excitement. I. Am. So. Happy!!!!

(Wilford's pov)

She was to cute! I couldn't help but adopt her. Besides Mandy this could be good for me....... I always felt sad and alone, even though I live with my brothers. And there are a lOT of my brothers. But I needed to be happy, so hopefully she will get me the thing I have wanted all along. Happiness. "Done!" ( Y/n) said shutting her suite case and looking up at me. She had one of the biggest and cutest smiles I have ever seen. "Alright you ready to go?"" yup! " she said grabbing her suit case and stuffed bear. " ok let's go then. " (y/n) skipped out of the room and down stairs. "Bye gina!" She said with excitement in her voice. " bye (y/n)! " Gina looked over at me. "Please take good care of her. She is a really sweet and nice kid." Gina said looking a little sad to see ( y/n) go. "I will treat her like a princess." She smiled and wiped away a tear. " Ok. " she smiled and blew her nose. All of the sudden I saw (y/n) run up and hug gina tightly. Gina hugged back and kisses her forehead. "Bye!" ( Y/n) said and ran too the door. "Bye!" Gina sniffed and went back behind the counter. Me and (y/n) had gotten to the car and she hopped in the back seat. We both buckled up. I glanced back a (y/n) who was staring out the window still a huge smile planted across her face. I smiled to then remembered......

What about my brothers........

(HA! Cliff hanger!!!! What will happen next Idk I have to think about it! Well see you in the next chapter and thank you ladies and gentleman and all other configuration of being see you in the next one! see ya guys!!
*does Wilford Warfstache impression* see what I did there! Cause it's a Wilford x child!........... No ok I leave now....