Welcome To The Family

(Wilfords pov)

(Y/n) had just fallen asleep and I don't blame her a nap sounds good right now but I have a long time to drive.......

(Time skip brought to you by this,)

(Your pov)

I woke up to Wilford stopping the car. "Were here" he gave me a big smile. "Grab your stuff."" ok! " I quickly gathers my toys and grabbed my suit case. I took a look at the house, it was like a mansion!! It was awesome! Me and Wilford walked to the door. But Wilford looked a little nervous before we walked in, as I did I was greeted by a camera and a microphone in my face. "Jims! Back up. Give her some space...." Wilford pushes them back a little. " Who are you child? Why are you here? Did Wilford kidnap you? Did he put you up to this? " i was a little over whelmed by all the questions. "No. Wilford adopted me!" I have them a big smile. The looked at each other and ran out of the room. "DAAARK!!" The called and a man with pale skin in a suit with black smoke around him. His eyes widened when he say me. " Wilford, who is this and why is she here...... " his voice had a ringing sound when he spoke. "Um dark this (y/n), I well.........adopted her...." " you did what?!? " he half yelled. "She was to cute!!" Wilford looked at me. " let's get you a room and I will continue this talk with dark while you set your stuff up and in pack. Ok. " "ok!" I have Wilford a big smile . Then me and Wilford when up a grand stair case to find me a room.

(Darks pov)

He. Adopted. A. Child. How could he! He didn't even ask the rest of us! He just went and got a child! She is cute.............but still!! He shouldn't do that! Wilford came down without (y/n). "Wilford-"" I know I'm sorry dark but she was a orphan and she was picked on were she stayed! I couldn't help it! " Wilford started to get a face of sadness and anger. "I just don't get why you didn't tell us or ask us!!" " I shouldn't have to!! You should be happy that I got a daughter!! She is the little piece in my life that I'm missing!! " he was getting madder. "Will, I just don't think your ready to be a parent!!" " well at least I can protect her without killing people in the process!! " That only got me more mad. "At least I can take care of a child! You don't know the first thing on how to take care of a child!" Wilford started to tear up. " we can't you just be happy for once!! I am happy when I'm with her!! Can't you see that!! She is what I've be missing in my life for 10 years!!!!! " a single year shed and he wiped it away. I felt bad. "I'm sorry will......" I have him a big hug and he hugged back. " Please let her stay.......please dark........ " I sighed. "(y/n)!!! Get down here please!" Wilford had a look of worry and a bit scared. I saw her coming down the stairs. Still a big smile on her face. " did you unpack all of your stuff? " she gave me a worried look. "Y-yeah...." I have her a storm look. ... "Good because, you might want to meet the rest of the brothers." ( Y/n) and Wilford have me a confused look. "Welcome to the family." I said the a very small smile. Hers and Wilfords face lot up. They both ran up and hugged me, and I hugged back. I hope will can handle her.......

(Yay!!! YOU JUST GOT WELCOMED INTO THE IPLIER FAMILY!!! Congrats!! Alsoheres a hint for the next chapter!! IF YOU LIKED PUNCH THAT VOTE B BOTTON IN THE FACE!! LIKE A BOSS!!! AND SEE ALL YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!!! and And see you in the next video..........BUH-BYE!!