Meeting, EVERYONE!

(Your pov)

Mr.dark, I and, mr.Warfstache all went to a room, witch I assume is the living room. I saw 5 guys there. Mr. Dark lead me over to a funny looking man, he had peanut butter all over his face and had a crown and a kings out for on to, "(y/n), this is king of the squirrels , king of the squirrels meet (y/n), Wilford adopted her so she will be living with us." They man known is king of the squirrels looked a little shocked but soon leaned down next to me. " Hi. I'm king of the squirrels. " i giggled slightly, "I know!" He gave me a goofy puzzles look. " What!?! How do u know who I am?!? " he sounded playfully surprised. I laughed, "Mr. Dark just told me silly!" He smiled. He stood up and said, " nice meeting you, (y/n)! " then he ran out side. "You to!" Another man with a white coat and blue shirt came over to me, he looked like a doctor though...... "Dark i have your results ba-" he stopped mid sentence and looked at me. "Dr. Iplier, this is (y/n), Wilford adopted her, (y/n), this is Dr.iplier." He looked down at me. " well kid in sorry to say this but........ Your dying..... " I giggled a little. "How can I be dying of I'm not sick, silly!" He looked a little shocked . "I need to rerun my results! I have never been wrong before! I'm sure I can tell when someone's dying! I'm a doctor!" Before I could say anything else he ran of. "Ok then......" Mr. Warfstache said, there was a man in a white outfit with a black cape on. "sliver shepherd is here to save the day!! " my eyes widened, " Are you a super hereo?!?! " he looked down at me. "Why yes, he's I am! For I am, SILVER SHEPHERD!!!!!!" "That's a funny name!" He smiled even wider. " what may I call you small citizen? " "(y/n)!" He smiled then pretended to fly away. I giggled. I saw a man, sitting in a rocking chair in the corner of the living room, I saw him and ran into him.

(Darks pov)

I see (y/n) run to something, I look up realise she was running to host....... Oh no! I started to run after her. Wilford followed, oh boy......

(Your pov)

"The host looks up from his book to see a tiny child running towards him excited and happy, host is confused as to why this child is here and looks so excited to meet host." Wow. He talks weird , but SO COOL! "Hi! I'm (y/n)! Mr. Wilford adopted me!" " as the small child known as (y/n) tells host about her self, she does not realise that Wilford and dark are chasing after to her and are worried about her. " I turned around to see Mr. Wilford and dark with a worried look on there face. "He talks funny!" I said with a big smile. " um Jayden this is........host....... " Mr.Dark still looked a little worried. "Host this is (y/n).......Wilford adopted her." " host looks up a dark and says host knows because (y/n) already introduced her self to host and told host sh e was adopted by Wilford. Host thinks this will be a good thing for wilford, for it should make Wilford happy and full of hope. " I smiled, " I hope he will be happy to! Enjoy your book mister Host! " I skipped away, "Host says it was a pleasure to meet you." I saw another man, He was wearing a blue shirt with a glowing G on the front. I walked up to him slowly, "Hello!" He looked down at me, * Heloooo, " I giggled, "And who might you be small child." " my name is (y/n)! Mister Wilford adopted me! " he looked a little surprised. "My Lord Wilford, I'm very surprised by you." Wilford spoke up sounding a little offended, "And why is that Google I am perfectly capable of taking care of a child!" " Oh really now? You don't know the first thing about parenting! " Wilford and The man known as Google continued to fight, I felt someone pick me up and take me into the main area where the door was. I turned to see mister Dark. "Why don't I introduce you to-" before Dark could continue I heard a loud yell , "AHHHH!! GOD WHY!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?! I HATE YOU FREDDY!! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!! AHH!" I jumped at the sudden yell. Mister Dark sighed and rolled his eyes, " .....let me introduce you to.......mark" he sounded a little miserable when he said the name mark. He slowly took me up the stairs and lead me to a room. "And I'll see you, in the next video. BUH-BYEEE!" I heard the man in the room day as dark knocked on the door. " mark can I come in, " Dark asked looking highly annoyed. "Yeah, come on in dark...." Mister Dark opened the door, and I see a man, with red hair, Brown eyes, and a bunch of computers and cameras . To be honest, I was more interested in the computer stuff than the man. Mister Dark out me down as I slowly walked to the camera. *.....dark.........who is this..... " I looked at the man known as mark, he looked surprised, but then looked at me and smiled. "This is (y/n), Wilford adopted her....." He still looked a little shocked but soon just smiled at me. " Welcome to the family (y/n)! " I smiled wide, "Well my name is Mark." " I know! Mister Dark told me! "" Oh, well do u want to play some video games while Dark goes and helps Google make dinner? " Mark smirked at dark. Mister Dark growled quietly, "Sure.........." He slowly walked out of the room and me and Mark were left alone to play on his computer .

(Hi, I know it's Been a while but I've been busy with school and stuff, but go check out my sister's book, Daddydarkey that's her user name so go check her book out I wrote some chapters in there but yeah, well BUH-BYEEE!!!!!)