Chapter 10

This chapter is dedicated to animefan87  because you added this book to your finished reading list. Which I hope means that you've read this story up to where I finished my latest chapter lol. Thanks for reading and I hope you have enjoyed it so far. If so let me know. 😀 Also to know when I'll update go and follow me on Instagram @_ldloves
And on Twitter @ldloves
**********************************************************************************

Who is that man!
Better yet what is he?
I know I sound crazy but I know I'm not crazy.

I need to call Crystal.
I have no idea have far I've run, but I'm sure I ran for at least two miles non stop. I'm pretty sure I've ran a good distance away from him; so I stopped and decided to sit at the bus stop next to me.  One good thing about living in Seattle is that there are a ton of bus stops around and right now I need one if I'm going to get home safely. Holding my chest with one hand I reached into my back pocket to retrieve my phone.

I wipe sweat from my eye and blow one of my curls from out of my face as I start to dial Crystals number. Please let her answer. Please let her ans.....

"Hey girl what you..."

"Crystal thank God you picked up the phone," I say while panting. I know I just interrupted her but she would of talked none stop had I'd not done that.

"Passion is everything okay? You sound out of breath. What are you doing?.....girl are you...please don't tell me you're fuc..."

"Crystal! .....Girl shut up ....no ...I'm not..I'm not doing what you think I'm doing. I'm just trying to catch my breath. I've been running.."

"Running? Who you?" She starts to laugh, I'm sure it's at the thought of me running.

Rolling my eyes at her sarcasm I say, " Crystal can you please just listen and stop joking around. I really need your help right now." It goes quiet for a while which lets me know that she's listening. So I decided to continue with what I was saying.

" Like I was saying. I was running from my boss..."
" The hot one that you slapped twice?" Crystal interrupts.
I rub my head out of frustration, " Yes Crystal him. Anyway he's been acting strange and today he atta..."

My conversation gets interrupted by my phone beeping, letting me know that someone else is calling on the other line. I look at my phone and see the name The Devil calling. I squeal out of horror and I drop phone in the process. I look around paranoid that he's around here somewhere.

I can hear Crystal on the other line saying my name and asking me if everything is okay. I take a deep breath to calm my heart down, and slowly reach down to pick up my phone.  I need to get my life together and not let him scare me like this. I bring my phone up to my ears to talk but my phone starts to beep again. I look at it again and see that it's still Mr. Pierce calling me.

In a small voice I say, "Hey Crystal it's my boss on the other line I gotta go. I'll talk to you later." As I was answering the call on the other line I feel someone sit next to me. So I scoot over a little bit to give myself some privacy. I'm sure I'm going to need it especially with my next call.

" Hello.."

In a demanding voice Mr. Pierce says, "Passion you have only one chance to answer this correctly and we will do this the easy way. If you don't we are going to do this my way. The hard way.."