0| Prologue

Tora

Smoke.

It's all I see.

I cough trying to climb out my ship. Now I have to find parts. I climb out my ship and found myself surrounded by trees.

It's so green. So beautiful. Just like him.

I brought my hand to the left side of my neck. This bite will always be a treasure to me. Come back to me, Sai.

I'll be there soon, koi. I love you, he said.

I love you too, my love.

My tail twitches when I started walking. I stopped and looked around. Someone with power was nearing me.

It kept twitching. I prepared a Ki ball so I can be ready for an ambush.

The bushes started rustling.

"...and I was like, 'I don't want you anymore. You're a bitch," a deep and husky voice said.

"Trunks! Language!" A female voice exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, mother. But you didn't like her, so I got rid of her the worse way possible."

"How, Trunks? How?" Another male voice asked. It sounded around my age.

"I cussed her out in front of the whole school with her minions right behind her," the Trunks voice replied proudly.

"Well, that's-"

They finally came into view. There was a boy with black spiky hair, one with purple hair, a woman with blue hair, and the Sayian Prince.

I got down on one knee and placed a fist over my heart. "Your Majesties," I said.

"Who are you?" The Sayian Prince asked.

"My name is Tora Yoshiko and I'm a Sayian, Your Majesty."

"Where did you come from?" The purple haired boy asked.

"I come from the planet of Nortega, the planet of the Free-Souls. My father was Raditz Yoshiko, but I don't have many memories of him. My mother is no longer alive. He died trying to protect me. Tora was his name. I always told my mother I wanted to come to this beautiful planted, but he wouldn't let me come, because of my father's brother, Kakarot Yoshiko, Your Highness."

"Please don't call me that. I'm a normal Saiyan like you, Tora. And can you stop bowing? It's making me uncomfortable."

"I'm sorry." I got up and dusted myself off.

I turned to the blue haired woman and bowed to her.

"Your Grace."

She giggled. "Please, call me Bulma, sweetie."

"Of course, Bulma."

I turned to the Saiyan Prince.

"Hello, Prince Vegeta." I bowed.

"Hmph. What is your purpose here?" He asked.

"As you can see, my ship had crashed and now I need parts. I was currently running from the Galactic Patrol policeman Jaco."

"What is he up to now?" Bulma wondered aloud.

"Tora." I looked at the Sayian Prince, ready for any task he throws at me. "Spar with me."

Everyone, except myself, looked at Prince Vegeta with surprise. It's common for Sayian royalty to tell one of their subjects to spar with them.

"At full power?"