10| Background Storytime

Kasai

Being only 14 V-years old, most of my days were carefree. Until today. Because I'm leaving the love of my life.

"Can I go to Tora's house, Dad?" I asked my Sayian father.

My father was drinking more than ever. He hasn't spoken since Mom died. Mom was such a caring person that he was famous all over the planet Nortega.

Nodding his head, he took another swig of the disgusting drink.

Way before I was born, Planet Vegeta was destroyed and we survived by bouncing from planet to planet. There aren't many of us left, but we got by.

I flew to Tora's house and saw her mother sitting on the porch. I placed a fist over my chest and bowed respectfully at my girlfriend's mother.

"Hello, Mr. Tora. How are you today?" I greeted him.

"I'm fine, Kasai. You know you don't have to be formal. Call me Tora," he said.

I chuckled. "Is Tora here?"

"Yes. She's in her room. No funny business. But if you can, bite her. She needs it."

I gave him a funny look before going into Bardock's granddaughter's home.

"Tora... Your favorite person is here..." I said.

"Is it granddad?" I heard her say.

I chuckle. "No."

"Then, Mom?"

"No, Ora."

"Is it my secret mentor, Goku?"

I smirk. "What? No! It's your boyfriend!"

She came out of her room with a huge grin. "That was going to be next."

With a smirk playing on my lips, I grab my chest like she just shot me. "My heartu."

"Quit being a big baby."

I leaned down a little bit before placing my lips on hers.

I pull back before smirking. "Still taste as sweet as ever," I say.

She looks away with a blush covering her sun-kissed skin.

"W-whatever, baka."

She grabs my hand and drags me to her room. I closed it and locked it.

This would be the last time I see her. I have to do this.

I intertwined my tail with hers. I will miss this feeling.

She gave me a look. I threw a grin at her.

"What?" I asked.

"You're acting weird. Something on your mind?" She replied.

"Yes, actually." I look at the ceiling. "I'll miss this. Sitting here with you. Kissing you. Loving you."

A dark red blush covers Tora's face. "W-what are you talking about?"

I shook my head. "Nothing. I'm going on about nothing."

"There's something. Tell me." She pushed me gently on her bed and straddled my waist.

My hands grip on her waist. "It's nothing. I promise."

"Do I have to bite you to figure out what's wrong with you?"

I flip us over, so I could be on top. I nuzzled my face in the crook of her neck. "That's why I'm here."

I placed a kiss on her jawline. "This will be the last time I'll get to see you, Tora," I whisper against her neck.

"Sai. What are you going on about?" She asked.

"I have to leave today. I don't know when I'm coming back." I pull back from her neck so I can look her straight in those beautiful onyx eyes.

"Kasai, what are you saying?" She asked with her voice shaking terribly.

"My father is sending me to a distant corner of the galaxy. And I came here to at least bite you before I leave. If you don't bite me back, then that's alright. At least I'll know where you are."

"Broly is doing what? You can't leave me, Sai. I need you. I love you."

"And I love you, but I had no choice." I leaned back down to her neck. "This might sting."

I sunk my fangs in her neck, which made her cry out in pain.

Her nails started growing and she scratched my back. It felt...good.

Her cries of pain soon turned into moans of pleasure.

"Please, Sai. Don't stop," she moaned.

This pained me. I know I wouldn't be the one to take her purity, but a Sayian can dream.

I take my fangs out of her neck.

She stared at me with those big doe eyes of hers. Suddenly I was flipped on my back.

"My turn," my love whispered.

She used her grown out nails and ripped open the top of the Saiyan armor.

"Tora?" I asked softly.

"Shhhhh. This will all be over really soon."

She leaned towards my neck and bit me.

"Fuck!" I cry out.

Her hand sits on my chest, which she starts rubbing to comfort me. My cries of pain soon turned into loud moans of pleasure.

I place my hands on the back of her thighs and squeeze them.

We were interrupted by Tora knocking on the door.

"Tora, Kasai needs to go home," he said.

Tora pulls away from my neck.

"Please, Mom. Don't let Broly do this," she pleaded.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. If it was up to me, he would live here. But he has to go."

I sat up and looked at Tora.

"I'm sorry. I have to go."

"Please. Don't leave me, Yuko. I need you," she cried.

I cupped her cheek and kissed her bloodstained lips.

"I'm sorry, koi. I love you."

I took in her beautiful face one more time before I left.

I love you, koi. I thought. I hope she heard me.

I love you too, Sai.

I smiled. At least we'll keep in touch.

_________

Kasai's Mom was a male. So was Tora's. It'll make sense in a few chapters.

What do you guys think about Kasai's background story?

Positive criticism is welcome.

Don't be a silent reader. COTE!