9| The Different Ki

Tora

I sat up quickly due to the familiar Ki.

No, no, no. Please don't be...

I got up from my bed and went outside. Every Z-fighter was out there.

"Everyone, don't attack!" I yelled.

"Why not?" Goku asked.

The pod landed right in the backyard of Capsule Corp. We all ran back there.

"Kasai, Trunks. Can you two come with me?" I asked them.

They nodded their heads and followed me to the pod. The door of the pod opened to find the one person I never thought I would see again.

"Reiko. It can't be you," I said.

"It's me, sister."

It's him. The only person who's left in my family.

Everyone, except Kasai and I, got in their fighting stances.

I looked at Goku and Vegeta. They looked at me back. I shook my head and they got out of their stances.

"Everyone. Don't attack. This is someone I know. I just can't figure out how," Goku tells everyone.

"Goku! Don't tell me that we're not going to attack him! What if he hurts someone?" A bald short man exclaims.

"Shut up, Cueball. This person is obviously important to Tora. Let her explain," Vegeta said.

"This is my brother everyone. Goku, you trained both of us. Well, until he was kidnapped," I explained. "Please don't hurt him."

"Oh yeah. That's the kid that kept calling me Uncle Kakarot," Goku realized.

"That's because you are. Prince Vegeta you should remember me. The kid who told you all about who I was and where I came from," my brother said.

"Oh, yeah. The little brat who talks too much. That's why I recognized Tora when I saw her a few months ago," Vegeta said.

"Why are you here, brother?" I asked.

"I came for you, sister. I felt your energy getting bigger."

"But why?"

"To tell you of the dream I had of you, sister."

"What dr-"

I fell to my knees and drops of sweat hit the ground. "Trunks..."

•••

"You are a beautiful woman, dear," the alien said.

"I don't have time for your endearments, alien," I replied.

"Alien? Dear, I'm no alien. I'm No. 17, 18's brother. And I will take you. Without bumping into any of your family and friends, of course."

"You come near me, or my family, and I will destroy you."

"Let's rephrase that, dear. After I kill your family and friends, I'll come for you with Ki restraints and have my way with you. Maybe I'll have you bear my children."

"Think again, No. 17. You won't be alive for any of that to happen."

"We'll see, dear. We'll see."

•••

"Oh my Vegeta," I breathed.

"Sister, what happened?" I heard my brother ask. I look up and saw my brother and both my mates staring at me with concern shining brightly in their eyes.

"We need to train. All of us. A man named No. 17 will try to kill all of you. He said after he kills all of you, he'll come after me with Ki restraints and have his way with me. He said I might have to bear his children. And he kept calling me dear."

We all looked at the woman with blonde hair.

"18? We're going to need you the most. So please train with us," I said.

"Tora, I can't fight my own twin brother," she said.

"Then don't. Just talk to him. Meanwhile, the rest of us will be training to get stronger."

She stared at me with thankful eyes. "Thank you, Tora. Thank you."

I tried to get up but collapse back to the ground. My brother and mates gripped my arms.

"I'm fine," I reassured them.

"Are you sure, kitten?" Trunks asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I promise."

I tried to get up again and collapse once again.

"Someone go get a senzu bean from Master Korin. She really needs it," Goku says.

I gave everyone a thankful smile.

"So, kid. Why did you call me Uncle Kakarot?" Goku asked Reiko.

"Because you're our uncle. Raditz is our father and your brother. You should know that, Uncle Kakarot," my brother told Goku.