12| The Big News

Trunks

"Mom, can you get Lord Beerus and Whis to come to Earth? We have important matters to discuss," I told my mom.

"Coax them with a food they haven't tasted before. Shouldn't be hard at all. Beerus has yet to try chocolate cake," the murmured to herself.

I was opening the door when I heard, "How are we going to tell Trunks?"

I looked at my kitten and my new friend in curiosity.

"Tell me what?" I asked.

They looked at me in shock. I have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. I can't get in their heads. It must be that thought wall that can keep me out of their heads.

"Whatever. Mother is calling those people know. It shouldn't take long," I told them.

"Thank you, Trunks," my kitten said while putting a hand on her stomach.

I wonder what's going on.

Vegeta

"Vegeta, you seem to be making progress," the angel said.

"I train with that idiot. What do you think happens to me?" I said sarcastically.

"How are your relaxing lessons with Goku? Are they progressing?"

I was just about to answer when Kakarot interrupted me.

"Vegeta, we need to go," he said seriously.

I looked at like he was crazy. That wasn't hard to do. I do it all the time.

"I'm not leaving, Kakarot. I'm training," I told him in a stern voice.

"Concentrate on all the Ki on Earth and tell me you can't feel them," he replied. Kakarot does not seem like his usual self.

But I did as he told. That's when I felt it.

I gasp. "You don't think..."

"I do think. As a matter of fact, I know."

"Whis! I found some food you and Lord Beerus hasn't tasted yet! If you want it you better come and get it! It's called chocolate cake!" I heard my wife yell.

"How the hell- Oh. It's just that dumb staff."

"Hmm. It seems Bulma has a new delectable for us to try out, my Lord," Whis said.

"Really? Let's go taste it. I can't wait to dig my claws in it," Beerus said with his tongue sticking out the corner of his mouth.

Hmph. What is this woman up to this time?

x-X-x

"Hello, Bulma! Thank you for making another new food for us. We highly appreciate it," Whis thanked Bulma.

"First, let me go get Trunks."

"Nevermind that, Mom. We're already here."

We all looked at the door which my son, Tora, and her other lover was standing in.

"Why did you need them, Trunks?" my wife asked.

"Ask Tora."

We looked at her.

"Onyx eyes, black hair
Will soon turn into something different
You're here, you're there
Just know your magnificent
Everything will change because of things you care
Love, hopes, and dreams
Will always be there."

My eyes widen. "I-I heard that before. In my dreams," I stuttered.

"So have I," Kakarot's says seriously.

"What does it mean?" Tora asked.

"Before I answer that, let me touch your shoulder. I feel something is going on," the angel said.

What the hell? Why does he need to touch her?

Tora

Dammit. The blue angel can sense it.

He placed his hand on my shoulder and smiled.

"Well, I got my answer to two things," he said.

"Please don't tell anyone about the second thing. I'm trying to keep it a secret," I whispered low enough for him into hear.

He nodded.

"The prophecy. There is a new form that any of you has yet to achieve. From what I saw, on Tora's home planet, the Wisest of All didn't fully understand it. He knew it had something to do with transformation. They narrowed it down to 3 Sayians. Tora, Vegeta, and Goku. Vegeta doesn't have black hair, so he can't be one of them," the angel explained.

"What's the transformation, Whis?" Goku asked.

"Why, it's Super Sayian 4, Goku."

"Is it stronger than the form of Super Sayian Blue?"

"No. It is still pretty strong."

The angel, Whis was his name, pulled out a staff and tapped the ground with it twice. A projection was created.

On the projection there was a Sayian covered in red fur. Their hair was really long and they had yellow gi pants on.

We couldn't see who it was, but whoever it was, they seemed mad.

"That can't be right," Whis mumbled to himself.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"We're supposed to be able to see the face of this Sayian. Apparently, my staff is only showing the back of them. This is interesting."

I noticed that too.

"Does anyone else feel that?" Trunks asked.

I started panicking. He can feel them.

Goku and Vegeta looked me. They must know.

"I swear if no one else feels that, then I am going crazy. Does no one else feel two other Ki?" Trunks asked again. "Whatever they are, they're very powerful. But not powerful enough to beat any of us."

Yuko looked at me.

Are you going to tell him? Yuko asked.

Should I? I asked back. Always answer a question with a question.

Yes you should. One of them are his.

"Trunks? Yuko and I have something important to tell you. Goku and Vegeta? You too," I say.

Everyone looked at me. I looked at Yuko. He gave me a nod. I looked at Whis and he gave me a small smile.

"Trunks. I'm...having..."

"She's pregnant."