E D D I E

It's actually quite surprising how Mrs.K actually likes you, really surprising, especially because your a gal.
I mean Mrs.K hates a lot of kiddos, but for some odd reason she doesn't hate you. Your actually quite glad, I mean you wouldn't want your boyfriends mom to hate you, would you? (Well I mean ex-boyfriend).

"Hey Eddie-bear why don't you invite Y/n for dinner?" Mrs.K looked at the tv.
"Uh ma, Y/n and I broke up." Eddie sadly said. He loves Y/n a lot, he cared for her with all his heart. He would do anything for her. Even though he let her go yesterday, he would still want to call her his someday.
"What?" Mrs.K actually looked up at the boy.
"We um broke up."
"Why's that?"
"Uh, I didn't feel the connection anymore." Eddie lied.
"Are you really letting her go? Eddie you know that Y/n was special really special. She loves you Ed's and you know it. You better be making the right decision."
Eddie stayed silent and gulped.

Couple months later

Eddie sighed as he saw Y/n walk around the halls with a new student, Lucas.
Watching her smile and laugh at his comments. Seeing her happy. He said he would someday call her his someday, but that hasn't happened. He watched the days past, past without having her next to him. The thing was that Eddie is in a relationship, but he's not happy. No ones happy. He just wants her back. He wished he listened to his mother. Who was right.