CHAPTER 3: Mummy gonna be there

Emptiness. That's what it was like after Justin drained me off. Everything was black and I felt like I could fly. I saw all my life up to the moment I died. I could feel tears streaming down my face.

'I am dead' I thought to myself.

I closed my eyes, hoping that it was just a nightmare. I held tightly myself. I was... In piece. Suddenly I started hearing some whispers.

'Elena' the voice sounded familiar. It was Pablo's.

"I have to go back. I need to save him from those monsters..." I whispered.

Everything began to fade away and I was dropped off. I had my eyes closed and when I opened them I saw Pablo's face. It was all blurry.

"Elena come back to me!" Pablo sobbed.

"I'm here..." I slowly said.

"Thank god you are well!" Pablo immediately hugged me. I hugged him back.

"What happened to you?" I said as I saw him all covered on blood.

"Jessica Biel killed me, don't you remember?" He replied as he checked his bloody t-shirt.

"It's true... And Justin Timberlake killed me. How are you alive then?" I worriedly said.

"I don't know, I've been up for only a couple minutes now" Pablo sighed.

I looked around and... The sunlight really bothered me! I frowned as I covered my eyes with my left hand.

"Me too..." Pablo suddenly said.

"W-what?" I sounded confused.

"Sunlight really annoys me too" Pablo pointed out. "And I feel myself strange... Like if I had changed"

I checked my clothes. All dirty and bloody.

"I am starving" I swallowed saliva. But I wanted blood... I couldn't get it out of my mind.

"I... I want to drink blood" Pablo ashamedly said. He was next to me and we were on a huge bed.

"What the fuck did they do to us?" I was getting pissed.

"I need answers..." Pablo sentenced. "Elena, do you believe in vampires?"

"Of course I don't " I stood up. "I am going to make them pay for what they did to us"

"Don't hurt Justin!" He angrily said.

"How can you defend him? He killed me!" I replied.

"We don't know anything yet" Pablo said as he was glancing at me. "There must be an explanation!"

"They are crazy, they drank our blood" I sentenced as I looked at Pablo's neck. There was no wound.

"Hey... You are not wounded" I slowly said.

"What?" He began touching his neck looking for two holes on it. The search was a failure.

"Either are you!" He said loudly.

"Let's get some answers" I walked towards the door. "Are you coming or what?"

Pablo sighed and followed me. We came out of the dorm and I carefully observed everything around me. Some photos on the wall, nothing was dirty... Wow, it's homecoming.

"I like the house tho" Pablo joked. His sense of humor always showed up in the wrong situations.

"Let's go in this way" I said as I pointed at my left.

We continued walking until I began listening to a conversation. It was downstairs. Pablo remained in silence as well.

"Congrats bro!" The unknown voice cheered. "Now you are father"