0o5

Ahhhh, Y/n, stooopppp

"Hyungs, can I talk to Y/n alone, please?" Jungkook says.

You tense up a bit.

What does he want to talk about?

His hyungs nod while smirking before leaving the room.

"They were Jimin and Yoongi, just to tell you" He says before sitting in his big chair.

"What do you want" I hiss.

"Wow wow, calm down, I don't really have any work for you but I'm curious about your daughter" Jungkook says, saying the last word very precise.

"None of your business..." I mumble.

"It is my business since she will have to stay here for a hour or two after school" He's says slickly.

"H-how do you know?" I stutter.

"Ha!" He screams "I was just saying that to see if it was true!"

I suddenly feel silly.

I should know him well by now.

He always finds a way to find things out.

"Well what do you want from me then, eh?" I say, crossing my arms

"Just a few questions, that's all" He says, sipping coffee.

"Go ahead"

"How old is your daughter?"

"5"

"Is she like, healthy?"

"Yes"

"Who's her father?"

I can feel my whole body tense up with that question.

What am I suppose to say?!?

Should I just say it?!?

No!

Yes!

Wait, he might not care, right?

He then laughs.

"I'm just asking because I feel sorry for the father who has to live with a freak like you" He says before typing on his computer.

I look at him in disbelief.

That Jungkook never changed I guess.

"But seriously, who is the father?"

"I- i- er- h- no a-a- adopted it!!!!" I stutter horribly. "Yes! I adopted her!"

Jungkook raises a brow but shrugs it off and continues to type leaving me in relief.

I then walk over to my desk and start putting new frames of Jae-Eun around my work space.

I check the time.

11:00 AM.

1 more hour until I pick Jae-Eun from school and to finally get some space without Jungkook ruining everything.

*sigh*

"Y/n, go to the printer down stairs, I just printed something out" Jungkook says to me.

"Okay"

I rush out of the room before running to the female bathroom.

I take my antibiotics quickly do no one can see me bit I thought it was just me in the bathroom.

"Wow, Y/n I didn't know you were sick, maybe tell boss and get a few days off instead of rushing to the bathroom and taking medicine" Jeongyeon says looking worried

I don't really want to tell her I have pneumonia.

"Er- I'm not that sick and i- I have to get going, bye!" I say before rushing out the bathroom.

Printer room, here I come.

*back at Jungkook's and your office with the papers*

I hand him the papers before leaving for my break.

"Woohoo!" I scream while fist pumping the air.

Now its time to collect Jae-Eun