018

*long note at the end 😉❤️*

*Gun Shot*

*Jungkook POV*

I can't see anything, everything is just a huge blur. I could hear loud screams and cries.

I could also hear those loud, diabolical, sinister laugh.

I reach out to help Jae-Eun, my eyes were blurred from the tears that just couldn't escape, I hugged her, expecting her to hug me back, all I got back was

an ice cold figure

I try to pick her up but was shocked to feel hot red blood all across her face.

"Wake up, please wake up, Jae-Eun? Please, don't do this"

"She's dead, idiot, just run away with me and we could forget about ALL of this, I mean, you should be thanking me, I was the one who saved you from that bi-"

I can't contain my emotions right now, I know it is wrong, I know this is wrong.

"JUST LEAVE!" I yell at Lisa, punching her in the face, god I want to beat her up so badly.

With a slightly bruised face, she got up from the floor and threw the gun at me along with a note and then she ran out, leaving me.

I left the note beside me and hugged Jae-Eun tighter.

"Please, please wake up Jae-Eun, fight for me please, I'm sorry for everything, I was responsible for this, I'm the bad guy here, but just please do me and favour and breathe, please..." I say back to her.

No response.

I squeeze my eyes together and keep them shut for a long time, small droplets coming out of the corner of my eyes.

I hold onto her tight, the red blood transferring to my clothes.

"Y/n...."

*Y/n POV*

I lay in the closet, trying to get out, I can't hear anything.

Is everyone alright?

Is Lisa gone?

Is my daughter safe?

I felt a burden lift off my shoulders when Jungkook opened the closet door and helped me out, it seemed like something was wrong, there was blood all over his shirt and it seemed like he was crying.

"Y/n, I-" Jungkook tried to explain.

Confused as I was asked "Jungkook, where's Jae-Eun?"

I felt my heart race faster when Jungkook pointed towards the living room door.

I smiled at him happily, I missed my daughter, I thought she wasn't safe, Jungkook must've gone a but violent with Lisa but as long as him and Jae-Eun are alive, I'm happy.

I sped my pace up when I saw Jae-Eun.

She's so beautiful, I don't know what I'd do without her.

I felt happiness spread through my body as I ran to hug her...

"Jae-Eun?" I scream,

blood oozing out of a huge cut in her forehead, ice cold skin, heart not beating.

"No, no, no, JUNGKOOK!" the tears filled my eyes and I felt a stab through my hear, my whole body.

I drop to the floor, aching with pain.

I yell in pain, she can't be gone.

Next thing I know, Jungkook was beside my side.

I cried into his blood stained shirt, squeezing his hand.

"I-im sorry, this was all my fault, I was always rude and ignorant, I never knew and I had never cared, if I just shut my mouth and been quiet then our daughter would still be alive, kill me if you want to because I deserve it" Jungkook said to me.

I looked him in the eyes.

Hurt.

We were both hurt badly, I covered my mouth from screaming with I hugged Jungkook, shutting my eyes so the tears wouldn't fall down to quickly.

For about an hour, I held Jae-Eun in my arms and hugged her.

"Baby, if you can hear me, I know you feel bad from the pain but I want to te you I love you, we love you and I will try my best to bring you back to life, please, live for me, I'm bringing you to the hospital"

No response.

I didn't want to talk to Jungkook right now, all I needed was my daughter, the person that made me feel like I was loved when nobody else was there for me.

"I'm fine Jungkook, I just need to bring her to the hospital and we will all be f-fine" I say through my tears.

Hope, that's all I need.

She will be back to normal and we will live a happy birthday normal life.

"Y/n, she's gone, I'm sorry but she's go-"

"SHUT UP, look, I just need you to shut up and drive us there, if you love me and our daughter then you would know she's alive"

*At the hospital*

*Author's POV*

"I'm greatly sorry for your loss, Ms Y/L/N and Mr. Jeon, we have taken all the tests but her hearts not beating and her brain is seriously damaged, there's no possible chance she is alive, I'm sorry"

Y/n walked up to Jae-Eun's dead body that was laid out on the hospital bed, the room was cold and the window was opened.

*Y/n POV*

The floor was the thirteenth floor up, the window seemed like it could fit a human body.....

If I really want to be with my daughter then this is the way to go.....

I climb out of the window, my legs shaking from fear.

I take a small step forward onto the small balcony, centimeters away from the end.

"Y/N!!!!"

*Author's note*

Heyyy guys! I'm back from the dead...again.

First of all, A HUGE APOLOGY to everyone who has been waiting so long, I'm so sorry for the wait. I'm thinking of ending the story in the next few chapters...

Anyways, another thing I'd like to say is THANK YOU ALL for voting, following and reading my story, it means so much to me!! I love you guys so much and I'm so grateful that yous enjoy my story❤️

And again, I'm so sorry for such a long wait, it's inexcusable for the wait and I'm truly sorry, I will try to get another chapter out before I start school again or I might finish the entire story this week.

Any thoughts of how you would like it to end?

I think everyone's pretty mad that Jae-Eun died BUT if you guys if you guys love her so much I might consider adding a different 018 chapter for readers who would like her to live for the ending, but it's up to you guys! Would you guys like that? Leave a comment!💕

Anyways, thank you all for 100+ followers and 35k+ reads! It means so much and one more time, I'm so sorry for the long wait! I will try to update as soon as possible!!

Love you guys all do much💕

Bye for now😉❤️

From,
Author-Nim💜