011

*SLAP*

I felt a sting across your cheek.

I turned around and saw that girl, the one that Jungkook was having an affair with behind my back when I was pregnant with Jae-Eun.

It's a pain to say that I was jealous of her.

I could see her bags underneath her eyes, her mascara smothered across her face and her eyes were red from crying.

"HOW DARE YOU SLEEP WITH MY BOYFRIEND!!! YOU S@#&!!!" She screams trying to punch me but I grab her arms quickly because I'm not like those anime high schoolers that always end up on the ground waiting for the man of their dreams to save them.

"Stop this non sense, I didn't sleep with him, he came he and I let him sleep here and sorry but I'm not single" I lie about being in a relationship so she could shut the hell up.

"O-oh, well I'm sorry but please stay away from Jungkook, I need him or I would be homeless so please sympathy me" She says, shocking me a bit.

"S-so you don't love him?" I ask, holding in the small tears that threaten to fall.

So Jungkook left me to be a Sugar daddy for this girl?

HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE NAMED A FATHER.

"Ok, just go now....." I say before noticing my window in the living room was broke.

She quickly exits the house leaving me trembling.

"So all this time, that girl never loved the person I loved so much that I still love now"

*Jungkook POV*

Jae-eun seems like such a fun happy child it's a shame she says that sometimes she can be unhappy.

It felt like spending a normal day with my daughter.

I even have my hopes up that I'm her father.

It made sense now.

I find out that I'm Jae-Eun father, then me and Y/n can get together so I can finally leave that crazy girl (Lisa) and we could be a happy family.

Right?

I know have confidence that I am Jae-Eun father.

I want to be her father anyways.

                     *Night time*

*Your POV*

I drive home and smile brightly because I just booked extra classes for Jae-eun so she doesn't have to stay in the office with him.

I also booked a person to get another window.

I completely forget about the incident this morning.

I park my car and see my house is covered in toilet paper.

I gasp.

I then see Jae-Eun and Jungkook walking innocently walking towards me and the house and there in shock as well.

There was a letter on the porch.

I decided to shove it into my pocket for now.

That Lisa, I thought she wasn't that bad.

"Mommy?! What happened?!" Jae-eun screams running towards me.

I pick her up and say "Jungkook's crazy girlfriend did this"

I see the guilt in Jungkook's face.

"Sorry, Y/n, I'll clean it up and I'll talk to Lisa about it, I'm really sorry, truly" He says while picking the pieces of toilet paper up.

I was to lazy to do it myself and that my chest was aching horribly and I felt like vomiting.

"Mr. Jeon's very nice" She says.

"It would be nice if he was my dad...." I hear her mumble to herself.

I let out a nervous chuckle before going into the house.

"Mommy, why can't Mr. Jeon be my dad?" She asks me, completely ignoring the broken window.

"Haha, Jae-Eun, don't be silly. He's my boss nothing else" I say cupping her cheeks.

She pouts.

"Now your birthday is in a month and I have so many surprises for you! But I want to know what you want so then mommy can make them come true! Like a fairy godmother!" I say.

"Anything?" Her eyes widen.

"Anything!" I say, acting like the fairy godmother from Cinderella.

"I want a Dad"

LITTLE DID THEY KNOW THAT JUNGKOOK WAS EAVESDROPPING THEIR CONVERSATION THE WHOLE TIME.

*Authour-nim*

Thanks so much for 300+ reads, it means the world to me💕❤️

Love y'all.