0o8

*Jungkook POV

"Do mine"

I knew it was crazy and it was very unlikely but I just needed that weight to lift off my shoulders.

The way she looks, they way she acts, they way she doesn't even know who her father is, is just making me go bonkers.

What if I was the father?!

No.

It couldn't be.

It's impossible.

Jiwoo raises a brow and says "Really? You don't have a wife nor a girlfriend you like that much and didn't you tell your ex wife to abort the baby?"

But then it hit me, what if she didn't abort it??!!

But that thought left my mind quickly because I know Y/n would've of done it.

"I don't care" I simply reply.

"Well okay, just put your saliva into this tube and I'll ring you in a day or two"

I did what I was told and left quickly.

*Your POV*

We soon arrive home and the Jae-Eun softly giggles "Mr.Jeon said that he was going to find my father!"

I dropped our keys to the ground in shock.

She was shock too but quickly grabbed they keys and unlocks the front door by herself.

My baby is all grown up.

"What do you mean, Jae-Eun?" I ask her before heading to the kitchen to make dinner.

"He took out this magical thing and made me spit in it" She says, plopping herself on the couch.

I choke on the sauce.

And then I felt a need to vomit.

I run to the bathroom and vomit, sweating a bit too.

Jae-Eun runs in, scared.

"M-mommy?! Do I need to call the ambulance?!" She screams while her tears stream down her eyes.

"No, mommy is fine, she's just a bit sick so don't worry~" I whisper feeling rather weak but that can't stop me from cooking.

I gently lift Jae-Eun up, struggling a bit but it was fine.

We soon had our dinner and I took her into our bed since she was always to afraid to sleep by herself.

"Night~~~" Jae-Eun whispers, cuddling close to me.

"Night~"

*Jungkook POV*

"JUNGKOOK, DON'T BLOOMING SAY WE ARE TOGETHER! IT'S LIKE WE AREN'T!!!!!" Lisa screams (btw she said a cuss word instead of blooming)

She was just throwing a huge tantrum fussing over nothing.

I have to be honest divorcing Y/n for this lunatic was my biggest regret of all time.

Wait.

I mean I'm so glad I divorced Y/n A.K.A the psycho.

I hate her. I hate her. I hate her.

Right?

"Well then let's break-up then!" I scream back.

I've always wanted to end things with her but it's like she's always finding her way out of it.

"W-what?!??!? NO!!!" She yells throwing a vase to the ground.

"NEXT TIME YOU SAY CRAP I'LL THROW THAT VASE AT YOU!" She threatens.

I roll my eyes.

She then comes to me and slaps me.

Typical.

Then she started crying.

I sigh before grabbing my keys and heading out.

"JUNGKOOK?!?!? WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!??? DON'T BLOOMING TELL ME YOU ARE MEETING THAT Y/N AG-"

I slam the door and get in the car and drive off.

*Your POV*

I sleep peacefully with my daughter by my side until I hear the faint noise of the door bell ring.

....................To Be Continued....................