Chapter 19 (happy version)

This is the last chapter to conclude the book :)
Thank you you for taking you time to read this book.

*Author's POV*
After Jae-Eun got treated and Y/n and Jungkook having a very steamy make out, they waited with Jae-Eun for another few days after she fully healed. Although the damage was quit severe, they were just happy that she was still alive.

Jungkook and Y/n discussed that they would soon tell Jae-Eun that Jungkook is her biological father but thought that it was too soon after what had happened.

After a few months, Y/n and Jae-Eun moved into Jungkook's house to leave behind the traumatic things that happened in their old house.

They celebrated Jae-Eun's birthday together and it was finally time to tell her the truth about Jungkook.

Yes, at first, she was confused why they were moving into her mom's friends house but soon realised that the two were dating.

(Let's not day how she found out though, this is a kid-friendly story😳)

That scared her but at least she knew that her mommy was not lonely anymore! Haha....

Anyways, after the party and all the really expensive gifts Jungkook got her that took hours to open, Jungkook got on his knees, to be the same height as Jae-Eun, with Y/n by his side.

"Jae-Eun, have you ever wondered who your father was?" Was what he asked her.

Jae-Eun being the innocent one replied with "Yes..but mommy told me that he was bad so I don't want to know anymore"

Jungkook widened his eyes and had no idea what to say next.

"Jae-Eun, your father WAS a bad person back then but...he loves you very much and is starting to be a very good person" Y/n replied. She smiled at her daughter and waited for Jungkook to just say it.

"Yes, you know that your father loves you very much, even if he never really knew you, you're still his daughter, and yes, he was a really really messed up person but he's changing for you" Jungkook said, getting more nervous as to how he was going to explain.

"Ok..but where is my Dad if he loves me?"

Jungkook squeezed her hands tight and just blurred out "I'm your dad"

Jae-Eun felt shocked, surprised and also ecstatic all at the same time. Little tears formed in her eyes as she hugged her dad. "Really?" She asked, she really liked Jungkook and sometimes before even wished that he was her dad and now her dream cake true. She never knew that he was a bad person in the past and left her without any signs but she couldn't care anymore because he was changing for her.

Y/n had a bright smile on her face and little tears also formed in her eyes as she had never seen her daughter so happy before.

*A few years later*

Now life was getting better, no violence or drama was stirring up anymore.

They could finally be a real family.

And that's what Y/n had always wanted and now she got it. She never knew she would forgive Jungkook but he had definitely been a better person ever since.

Moral of Y/n's life would be even if there is a person who has done harm or hurt you emotionally, there's always a space in your heart for forgiveness, that's if they will change and become a better person.

And that's the end of their little story :)

The end

*Authors note*

Well... that's the end!

Thank you for supporting my story, I know it's not the best but I'm definitely trying to improve! I was planning for this story to be very short so that's why I'm ending it so abruptly. I'm going to be honest, I hated this story a lot but it had some good memories :)

Speaking of good memories, yes I'm advertising my new story that I'm literally so happy with because now I know how to write better stories 🤣🤣

Ever wanted a good Jungkook fan fiction about kings, queens and all that stuff? Well....

That is the story for you 🔝

I'm going to be publishing it hopefully really really soon but please let me know if you would read it! And yes, all the ghost readers, please let me know in the comments here!!

I'm going to give you a little part of the story that I wrote in my drafts and let me know if it's any good!!

-How To Win A Prince-

In the kingdom of an ever growing empire, where equality was not a thing, where people were divided by wealth or looks, lived the royal family, the Jeons, the wealthiest people in the country. We had the King, the Queen, the Princess; Jeon Sun-hee and the Prince; Jeon Jungkook.

They lived on the wealthy side of the kingdom, where food was easily accessible, poverty was their least concern and the never ending of money in their pockets but on the other side was a different story.

Fighting for food or possible stealing, murders, poor education and working for longer periods than normal.

This was the life of an average citizen.

Moving back to the royal family, why don't we start the whole story of the friendship that turns to something else? :)

End of little part!

Like it? Let me know!