0o6

*Jae-Eun POV*

(The start of the day at school)

Mommy dropped me off at school today but really late so I got into a bit of trouble by the teacher.

If I had a Dad then he could've brought me to school so mommy could sleep a bit more.

But I don't have one.

Mommy told me that my actual dad was the actual devil and that he was so bad to mommy that mommy had no choice but to run away with me.

But what got me very very sad was that mommy said that he doesn't love me :(

Anyways, today we all drew our families but everyone looked at me with a smile on their faces.

Everyone knows I don't have a Dad.

Everyone likes to tease me about it which makes me very sad and now I hate school because it's very evil like my dad A.K.A the devil.

I don't really have so much family.

It's just me and mommy and granny.

But granny doesn't live in Korea.

She's all the way in this beautiful country called Italy.

"Hey Jae- Ew (that's my nickname)" One of this kids said " Where's your family? Oh right! You don't have any except your dopey mommy!!!"

That's when everyone started to laugh.

My face turned all red and I wanted to cry.

So I drew a little sad girl with her mommy she barely sees.

That's another thing, my mommy's always busy working so I have nannies and it wouldn't be so bad if I had a brother or sister or maybe both to play with but I'm the only child.

Life's a bit hard.

But it's nearly twelve!

Finally I can go home.

But the teacher finally barges in.

"Oh, Jae-Eun, I'm sure you have lots of other family members to, like your daddy, where's your daddy?" The teachers asked.

"I-i don't have a d-dad" I stuttered while fidgeting with my fingers.

*RING, RING*

The bell!!!!

Oh finally!!!

*Present*

I bolt out of my seat, collect my things and jolt out of the school.

"Mommy!!!" I scream while running to her.

She hugs me tightly and kisses my forehead.

"Let's go back to my work place, ya?" Mommy says.

I nod my head meaning yes.

I never really seen my mommy's work places.

I'm excited!!!!!

*At mommy's work place*

"It's so big!!!" I say in amazement.

"Y-yeah"

My mommy looks weird for some reason.

It's like she's scared.

"Anything wrong?" I say with my eyes blinking fastly so it looks like I'm very innocent.

*Your POV*

"Nothing, darling, I'm fine" I lie.

Of course I'm not fine!

Jae-eun is a very smart child and she might be curious of how a man looks so similar to her and maybe Jungkook might realise it too.

Nah, he's to dumb.

As I'm about to open the door to my office I mouth to Jae-eun who I'm holding in my two arms, Are you ready?

She looks a bit confused but mouths Yes!!!!

Here goes nothing.........