014

*please read important not at the end, love you beautiful people~*

"SHE'S GONE"

Is this real?

Did he really say that?

I feel my heart pumping faster each second and I felt Jae-Eun's little heart pumping faster than mine.

"M-mommy...?" Jae-eun says, her voice cracking.

This can't be real-

No.

This isn't real.

"PLEASE, YOU MUST SAVE HER, I BEG Y-"

I get on my knees and start crying, grabbing on to his trousers.

"I'm sorry,there's nothing we can d-"

Just then, we hear a person whisper.

"I-i don't feel t-to g-good..."

I know who that voice belongs to, the girl I loved always.

I get up and instantly run to the bedroom and I break down.

I see her beautiful eyes fluttering and her face very pale.

She's sitting on the ground with blankets around her petite body.

I hear little footsteps as well right beside me.

I know this is selfish but I gently shove Jae-Eun out of the way so I could get to her first.

And when I do, I collapse right beside her, balling my eyes out.

"J-jungkook?.." she mumbles while trying to push me off.

*Your POV*

I was extremely tired and Jungkook was grabbing on to me like I'm his life supporter or something.

But his scent on his whole body made me want to kiss the crap out of him.

But it's not just that I want to kiss him, I really want, and I know this sounds bad but I wanted him to always stay beside me, to care for our child

But

He doesn't feel the same.

The reason he left is because he lost his love in me, he was bored of me,he wanted to find a much prettier women.

My heart aches when I think of all this.

Why can't I just deal with it and move on.

I hate being pathetic, a crying baby, a person who is sensitive.

I want to be strong but Jungkook once took that away from me and I'm gaining it all back.

"Y/n........" I hear Jungkook say.

He looks up to me and I see those eyes.

The eyes that tore me apart, the eyes that hurt me, the eyes that left me to one year of depression.

But those eyes were also the eyes that taught me to love, eyes that loved me, eyes that made my heart race.

But which side was his true feelings?

"Y-yes..?" I say, holding back my sorrow tears as much as I can.

It was a long silence and I soon was getting tired of it.

"J-jungkook, get off of m-"

"I love you"

*Jungkook POV*

"I love you"

I truly mean those words.

I thought she wasn't the one for me before, but now, I realise that seeing her, made my heart race and my cheeks to go red was not just some reaction but love.

There was no response.

I start getting anxious.

What if she rejects me?

What if she says no?

What if she hates m-

"I love you too....." She whispers to my ear quickly.

My heart leaps right up and I was over joyed.

Happy, I lifted her up in the air.

(Y'all need to imagine this is in a house and that you guys are wearing casual clothes, k?✌️)

With out hesitating I kiss her.

(I'm literally puking rn😂🤢)

We share a small kiss until I put her down and her face is flustered.

I caress her cheek while my other hand is wrapped around her waist.

"M-mr. Jeon and m-mommy are TOGETHER????!"

*Author-nim has something important to say so please read it!*

Okay so I'm really sorry that I have not been updating and that I've been very unactive and I'm truly sorry

I love all my readers and followers and it truly makes me smile more!! I'm so grateful for 600+ reads!!! So if your having difficulties with your appearance, I'm just going to say you shouldn't worry! Forget about them haters and love yourself. Your beautiful just the way you are :).

I love you beautiful people all very much and I really hope you guys are doing great in the summer!

Another important thing!!! I can't be updating that often since school is very near!!! YIKES!!! But I hope I will update on the weekends!!! Just for you guys!!! And I'm leaving tomorrow to go to Spain so I might add a few pictures of Spain in my next chapter!

Goodbye my beautiful readers and also remember that I love you!!!! Sorry again for a bad update!!!!