18

violence warning ⚠️ not graphic though

retards-r-us

iNotorious: my head feels like it's gonna explode

Zuckles: same mate

Kryoz: where were you two idiots last night? we all had nachos at Tyler's

Zuckles: Well, we'd been drinking and we were walking back and we almost saw this guy get stabbed it was so scary

Mini: omg, are you guys okay?

iNotorious: Yeah, but the guy was a bit shaken up he was held at knifepoint and he didn't have anything on him

Kryoz: That sounds terrible, was the guy okay?

Zuckles: He was, and we even offered to take him home as the thug ran off, but the guy was so weird, he just ran off. I think he was scared

iNotorious: I'd really like to find him and know if he's alright

Vanoss: Well, what was he wearing?

Zuckles: It was dark and we were drunk, but I'm pretty sure his red Converse stood out

Wildcat: Red Converse?

Zuckles: For sure

John looked up from his phone and bit down on his lip nervously. He hoped that the person they were describing was not his boyfriend. He assured himself that he wasn't, because Lucas would call him or go straight to him if anything like that happened.

Meanwhile, Lucas woke up in Toby's dorm room in a haze, reaching out in front of him, surprised to find that he was touching Toby because they were sharing a single bed. Lucas yelped, backing away from him and falling out. His friend rolled his eyes and informed him he hadn't actually slept in the bed, he had only sat beside him because it was morning and he had some time before he had to go to a class.

With that in mind, he handed Lucas a cup of coffee before stuffing a cereal bar in his mouth and pulling a sock on, one handed at that. Reluctantly, he took the coffee, sipping it slowly as he tried avoiding eye contact with his friend.

"I was worried about you. And Fitz, the others. I um, I know you might not like this, but I know Matt and Mason. I told them you're okay now. We're actually in the same classes. I'm sorry about what happened, but you can talk to us. I promise I won't pry or be judgemental."

"Its Kit, but not all the time. It still haunts me. I feel like I don't deserve John - honestly, he's so good to me."

Toby smiled at that, because he had been worried that John wasn't treating him well. Before he could say anything more, Fitz walked into the room in nothing but a towel. Lucas raised his eyebrows, and Fitz told him he could only look and not touch. Toby rolled his eyes and demanded he get out, though the blond had other ideas as he reached down to kiss his boyfriend on the forehead before running off.

"I think I wanna see John now."

Lucas blinked at his friend who wasn't moving from the bed. He gestured for Toby to move, though he shook his head.

"I think Jay should walk you. I wanna make sure you get there okay."

He sighed in response, but agreed. As if on cue, Jay came into the room. He had a stern look on his face, and it was a silent walk out of the university campus. Lucas was curious as to why Jay didn't drive, and he casually replied that he was in a car accident as of last year. At that point, Lucas came to a halt and scolded the older man for dropping a bomb like that so casually. The older man laughed and assured him that it was fine, and that he was okay and his other friend involved was. He talked about it some more, but Lucas just felt more guilty for asking.