22

smut warning

I wrote the first half of this ages ago and haven't proof read it, sorry. but yes I still aim to finish this however long it takes me

Got exams coming up so please don't expect frequent updates across all of my stories, I'm going to upload when I upload, even if I'm letting you guys down, but sorry.

thanks and please keep voting or vote if you haven't already, idk if anyone's enjoying this but I thought I'd brighten up your Saturday at 8pm this fine british evening

Lucas returned back to his house the following morning, though it was more sneaking in than slamming the front door as normal. With his bag of clothes, he managed to close the front door quietly and perform a perfect roll when he realised his mother was in the kitchen. However, for some crazy reason, Gabriel was sat on the stairs staring him down. Like it would help, Lucas put a finger to his lips, though Gabriel lifted its paw up to play and scratched Lucas hard, causing him to fall backwards with a loud thump.

The stupid cat purred and made its way up the stairs, whilst the boy was left on the floor with his bag beside him, clothes spilling out of it and his hair a complete mess because he hadn't showered before he'd left his boyfriend's house. The sound alone was enough to get his mother's attention, so she began to investigate.

Luckily, Toby had seen Lucas look all suspicious before coming into his house, so he picked his time and opened the front door. Lucas made himself sparse for the time being in the store cupboard. His mother appeared with a smile, beckoning Toby inside. Whilst she was distracted, Lucas creeped upstairs and put his bag down, making it less obvious that he'd stayed at John's. He washed his face to make himself look a bit more appealing before turning to go outside of his room.

He came face to face with his dad instead. Lucas blinked, unsure what to do.

"Good night?"

Lucas nodded, he hoped his parents didn't think he just stayed at John's to do that, as they had only done that once, because that was when it felt right.

"Yeah."

"I won't tell Freya."

He was even more confused than he was before as his dad walked past him with a smile before going downstairs. Lucas figured he could take that, he would ask John about his dad's change of mood later.

Lucas went over to John's house, it was agreed they'd spend the day together - there was only a week or so of summer left. He figured his parents must have known that whenever he wasn't in the house, he was most definitely at John's, but they didn't say anything. Spending the day together was what they needed, after everything that had happened.

They spent the evening drinking, playing some games and laughing together. John pulled Lucas close to him, kissing his cheek. They paused for a moment, looking into each other's eyes. Lucas had something on his mind.

"What would you think about us living together? In the future," Lucas wondered.

"I'd love that, Lu. It would make things easier, that's for sure," John answered honestly, running a hand through the boy's hair.

Their lips came to a kiss, showing that they were both in agreement. John felt Lucas' arms, running his hands across them slowly before making his way to the boy's hips, circling them with his fingertips. A satisfied Lucas hummed softly at his boyfriend admiring his body, sensual chills travelling down his spine as occasionally the blond's cold rings came into contact with his hot skin. Next, John ran his lips across Lucas' neck softly. When the blond had finished teasing him, he smirked and their eyes met. Lucas gave him a curious stare. From that alone, John scooped him up in his arms and carried him to the bedroom, closing the door.